How can girls tell a if guy is attractive without even looking at them?

Sometimes I will be walking towards a group of girls walking the other direction and not a single one looks at me (that I can tell). So how can girls tell if a guy is attractive or not without even looking at them?

When I am "judging" a girls attractiveness I have to look almost directly at her. Of course things like if they are morbidly obese you can see out of your peripheral vision, but I'm definitely not that!

Most Helpful Girl

• Um when a girls sees a guy from far away she can tell by the body shape and the walk that she interested or not. That's most likely why she will or will not look at you when you pass each other.

• I have a fairly nice face, but a small body. Is that why? My small body girls see from a distance and decide "no way"?

• I'm 20 and the girls are plus or minus a couple years around here.

• Hummm then it's the girls. when they pass just say hi or hey and if they laugh or giggle then you know (it's not u) . LOL good luck darling!!

What Girls Said 7

• Sometimes, there are days when I just don't look around much, either because I'm tired or preoccupied with other things. It really has nothing to do with the fact that I don't want to look at people. Also, just because you don't see a girl look at you, doesn't mean that she didn't look at you. I'm shyer, and so sometimes I try to look at guys when they have no idea I am looking at them.

• Maybe they are just thinking about other things. Women aren't wired to be on the lookout for potential mates 24/7 like men are. Remember, our hormones go in cycles. So sometimes, we might just be thinking about something else.

• Well said. Yet we mustn't fully dismiss the subtle wonders of peripheral vision.

• For sure! I just read an article that women have better peripheral vision, come to think of it....

• I know they do, as I've fallen victim to it more than once! lol

• Girls have better peripheral vision than guys. It's a scientific fact. I can look at a guy for a split second, and tell you exactly what I would do to him between the sheets. lol.

• From how far away is your sheet vision accurate?

• Lol. It's honestly the way the guy is standing. Like just owning the room, acting like he knows he's the most good looking guy in the room.. that's when I wanna get closer to actually look at his features...

• When I see a guy far away I can usually tell if I like him or not, for me its not about how they look I either like you or I don't. I guess it's different for everybody

• Just because you don't see us looking at you doesn't mean we didn't see you

• So you are saying they saw me for a split second and decided not to look again?

• If I thought you were hot probably yeah, I don't want you to catch me staring at you so I'll look at something else instead

• Personality?

• i don't have to look directly at a guy all the time to know I wouldn't be attracted to him. sometimes if he doesn't fit the general profile of a guy I would be attracted to, I might not even give him a second look. or I'm busy and not checking out guys. I don't check guys out every moment of the day, I have to be in a certain mood and not distracted. also when I do check out a guy I do it when he's not gonna notice

What Guys Said 1