Girls, does your boyfriend like it when you don't wear any makeup at all?

When you dress as you normally would but with no makeup at all, do you sense a difference in how your boyfriend reacts around you?

• yes
  • no
  • indifferent
  • other/results/I'm a man

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like makeup to be something occasional, and not ordinary. That way, it would make those days more special than the average day. (with the right make up.. sometimes less is more)

But if she wears it every time, then when I see her without, it's not gonna be amazing and special. It will be plain, and possibly disappointing.
    Makeup shouldn't be for everyday, as it hides the signs of our life. How many times have you had a weird crush on some facial imperfection? Would be less likely to happen if it was always covered in makeup. (not to glorify imperfections, but some can be perfect imperfections.. if you know what I mean)

ah damn, I guess this answer was for the other question

Most Helpful Girl

• He likes no or minimal makeup the best, which is what I wear.
    I remember when I used to wear a lot of makeup at the beginning of our relationship and he would comment on it saying I didn't need it, etc. I only wore it because my skin was so bad at the time and I thought it wouldn't like my skin without makeup. But even then, he liked minimal or no makeup best.

What Guys Said 6

• Haha I'm a man of course, but many girls can indeed easily do without :D
    Sometimes natural beauty is far nicer to look at than a significant amount of make-up.
    However, on many girls, especially for occasions, a little make-up makes them look really classy :D

• I really like the light or no make up look - I think it looks beautiful

• I like it

• i am fine with a woman either way.

• I would not mind it.

• i like it much more when a woman does't wear any makeup

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend's reaction to seeing me without makeup for the first time:

"Wow, you look the exact same. You're beautiful."

• I never wear make up. The most I ever do is put on lipstick and that's like roughly once a month, maybe less, and it's been that way since we met at 11. He's never really seen me wearing make up and the only time he has was my prom pictures and my make up was awful :P So yeah, he's fine with how I look without make up, he wouldn't have asked me out otherwise.

• I think guys prefer when you don't look fake with so much makeup. But are okay with you if you look pretty natural.

Too much makeup:
    makemeupmarie.com/.../img_0301.jpg

Natural amount:
    www.breastenlargementresource.com/.../...-look.jpg

yes, I see the difference. but where's the fun if it's not noticeable?

@SirenDep I'm just saying what I've observed about the preferences of the men that I've been around. You are totally free to do what you want with makeup. But I think it's good for anyone to be aware what kind of perceptions and conclusions (right or wrong) people may come to based on the level of makeup she uses.

• My boyfriend loves that I don't wear makeup. He thinks I look beautiful without it because one time I had to dress up and wear makeup for a wedding and he said that I don't really need makeup, but I had no choice to wear it because I was a bridesmaid.

• My imaginary boyfriend thinks I look smoking without makeup lol :p
    I think I look decent without it, I think hair makes much more difference than make up

I agree. But I have a harder time to tame my hair than do my makeup

• People apparently don't even notice 😒

yes, if a woman is already pretty to begin with, and her makeup is natural looking!

I don't really use any foundation, just tinted lip balm & mascara mostly but I always thought it made a lot of a change oO

• They have never minded really.

• Same answer as in the other question and my girlfriend does not mind at all. :-)

• Why would he WANT to be terrified? lmao

you look pretty in your profile pic though

lol! same here. but I can't help wonder if my skin would be better if I don't wore any for a while

No, I think you look nice without make up as well, if not better.
      Just my opinion.

• Don't have one. And I rarely ever wear makeup.

• I never wear makeup and He doesn't like a lot of it anyway.

• No difference, but then he always says I look the same with or without it, haha.
    I suppose that's because I barely wear make-up!

• The people I was involved with didn't give a shit even when I didn't wear it.

• he always yells at me telling me to put on makeup because i look like a gorilla

• I didn't even wear makeup on my wedding day (unless you count chapstick.. which I only wear when my lips are peeling). Makes me uncomfortable. I don't wear makeup, I don't get any complaints.

no makeup on your wedding? that's bold!

Well I didn't wear it any other day so I thought it would be silly. My mom flipped though -lol.