Girls!! Sexiest piercing and tattoo for a guy?

I am looking to get a tat and a piercing.. What looks better and sexy on a guy?

Or is it better looking/sexy when you are a "clean-cut" guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I loveeee tats and piercings on guys, best piercing is probably lip, although bridge piercings and tongue piercings are also awesome. For a tattoo, upper arm, back, chest.. it's allll good. If it's your first tattoo though, get one on your shoulder blade or upper arm.

And it is NOT sexier to be 'a clean cut guy' , in my opinion.

What Girls Said 6

• eyebrow or lip for piercing as for tat something not too big bigger they are the less attractive they are =]

• Tongue or navel.

As for the second part: a clean-cut guy will look better than a guy with tats/piercings that don't suit him, but a guy with tats/piercings that suit him could definitely look better than a clean-cut guy.

• i like clean cut guys with a few choice piercings/tatts

tongue is hot but its easy for that to look trashy

i'd say nipples are hot piercings for guys

and tattoos are hot on the shoulders/back as long as the tat isn't ugly (plz no dragons)

• clean cut is sexy but if you want a peircing all I can say is SNAKEBITES! sooooo sexy and also tongue or eyebrow

• tongue and eyebrow are hottest.

• I know a guy with a tongue ring.. and I find it sexy on him... I wouldn't normally find that attractive though! anything tasteful and not overdone can be hot! I don't like that those typical tattoos with red roses and chains... anything that means something would be sexy

What Guys Said 0