Girls would you wear this pants in public? Guys would you like it if your girlfriend wears this kind of pants?

• I'm a girl and I would wear it!
  • I'm a girl an I wouldn't wear it!
  • I'm a guy and I would like it!
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy and I wouldn't like it!
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1614

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Don't want that kind of attention. I'm not after a trophy wife - my girlfriend is great, but I don't want to invite temptation. Besides, I'm happy with how she dresses, and it's not like this, lol. No ill intended, just not her style.

• Great answer. I feel the same way on one hand, but love seeing great asses on the other, LOL!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• So do those pants lift and separate the butt cheeks? Is it a lift and separate kind of thing goin' on there?

• I could see lots of guys bitching about these leggings if they lifted your butt. As soon as the leggings come off, the ass wouldn't look as good

• i canยดt come up with any situation where this might be appropriate xD other than at home only.

• I would mind the just look like jeggings to me

• sure, having a girl who can pull them off would make me proud

• damn those asses

• It seems like trying real hard but she can do whstever she wants.

• Would not mind girls wearing this.

• Yassss๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @swedgirl Please

• No, she can't.

• I would like it if my girlfriend would wear that kind of pants however I wouldn't want her to go out in public in it since it would cause a lot of men to "grab her junk"

• sure why not! its hot!

• I wouldn't mind, not my choice what the girl wears its hers

• I Am a guy and I wear tight jeans and girls like it!

What Girls Said 15

• Those... Those aren't pants... They are ass cheek spreaders that make it easy for some horny, immature boy to grab you there. I'd never wear them, because flaunting my ASS is not my style.

• I wouldn't because they look utterly terrible.
    Leggings and "denim-look" are something that should never be combined.

• They look like leggings that chicks with no ass would wear because it has that circle around the butt, making it look like you have one.

• my jeans as tight as those on the pics

• They don't do anything. It's the point of advertising, they say they do that but pick out fitness model chicks that already have asses

• @male9inches it might be time for some new jeans

• Why not, they look nice ๐Ÿ˜€

• I'm a girl and I own three pairs of freddy's.

• It's just so obvious that you want your butt to look bigger, just do 60 squats a day and you'll be fine!

• Nah I'm good

• They're ugly

• nope
    I don't like showing off my back

• No, I would never wear that. I wouldn't feel okay and I probably would get some unwanted attention.

• Thats sexy
    Will definitely give it a try

• i wouldn't wear it

• Lol nice pants

• Those look like jeans for girls who don't have much butt and it makes them look like they do

• No way I'm wearing that