Girls, Do you prefer doing chores around the house nude?

I find that panties and bra's are confining and restrictive. I feel natural and so much much in the use and with bra's being proven to cause breast cancers, I think I will go braless as much as I can. What are your thoughts?

1mo This post is NOT meant to be sexual in any way, just curious if anyone else does it, I find it freeing and less of a hassle to put clothes on to do the simplest of chores.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• If im home alone and feel like being nude then i will lol sometimes it feels good to be free almost like a weight lifted off lol and with some music it can be fun !

What Girls Said 22

• Topless at most

• Not completely nude but braless is ok but in a top and panties or leggins

• noo lmao

• I've done it before

• Nope.

• No not really. I like to have clothes on when cleaning. Since I'm using harsh chemicals to clean certain things, I wear rubber gloves and whatever clothes I'm wearing. Which usually consist of sweatpants and a long sleeve top

• I don't even walk around the house nude much less clean it nude. I usually wear a long dress or skirt when I clean the house. Most times I have a maid come in and do it though.

• I do sometimes

• I love bras and don't want dust down there. With that said, I love to do chores in my bra and panties.

• Yeah I do

• Sometimes, ...

• No, personally I don't do that.

• Nooo, haha

• No lol
    It's cold asf 😂

• Hell yeah💁🏻🙆🏻

• Uh no, i prefer to do things with my clothes on.

• Shores with clothes on, unless my boyfriend watches 😉

• I would definetly do if it's just me and my boyfriend think that would be fun

• I've read lots about it and I don't actually think wearing a bra causes cancer. But they are majorly uncomfortable so at home, don't wear one. But to answer your question, I Dont do housework nude as I live with family lol

• I have been doing chores around the house totally nude for the last many years. It's very relaxing. Even my hubby shares the work in natural dress.

• I would never do that lol, but I don't live alone so that might be part of it. But also, I don't care for doing things naked other than showering. I just feel exposed and open. I guess for me clothes are kind of a nice way to feel secure if that makes sense.

I do live with my family, but I would only do it in the privacy of my room and when no one is home. But thanks for the opinion, its just something I thought of, was wondering if anyone else did it. Its not a sexual thing, just a feeling free thing.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more