Girls, Do you prefer doing chores around the house nude?

I find that panties and bra's are confining and restrictive. I feel natural and so much much in the use and with bra's being proven to cause breast cancers, I think I will go braless as much as I can. What are your thoughts?

Updates:
1mo This post is NOT meant to be sexual in any way, just curious if anyone else does it, I find it freeing and less of a hassle to put clothes on to do the simplest of chores.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If im home alone and feel like being nude then i will lol sometimes it feels good to be free almost like a weight lifted off lol and with some music it can be fun !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Topless at most

1|1
    0|0
  • Not completely nude but braless is ok but in a top and panties or leggins

1|0
    0|0
  • noo lmao

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it before

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. I like to have clothes on when cleaning. Since I'm using harsh chemicals to clean certain things, I wear rubber gloves and whatever clothes I'm wearing. Which usually consist of sweatpants and a long sleeve top

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even walk around the house nude much less clean it nude. I usually wear a long dress or skirt when I clean the house. Most times I have a maid come in and do it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I love bras and don't want dust down there. With that said, I love to do chores in my bra and panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, ...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, personally I don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol
    It's cold asf 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah💁🏻🙆🏻

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh no, i prefer to do things with my clothes on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shores with clothes on, unless my boyfriend watches 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definetly do if it's just me and my boyfriend think that would be fun

0|0
    0|0
  • I've read lots about it and I don't actually think wearing a bra causes cancer. But they are majorly uncomfortable so at home, don't wear one. But to answer your question, I Dont do housework nude as I live with family lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been doing chores around the house totally nude for the last many years. It's very relaxing. Even my hubby shares the work in natural dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that lol, but I don't live alone so that might be part of it. But also, I don't care for doing things naked other than showering. I just feel exposed and open. I guess for me clothes are kind of a nice way to feel secure if that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I do live with my family, but I would only do it in the privacy of my room and when no one is home. But thanks for the opinion, its just something I thought of, was wondering if anyone else did it. Its not a sexual thing, just a feeling free thing.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more