What is your skin care routine?

What products do you use? Do you use toner, essence, moisturizer?

Most Helpful Guy

• I start with a facial scrub in the shower, then I use a 3 step acne system (scrub, toner and acne control). And before I go outside I use a sunscreen that also contains an acne cream.
    At night I use a mechanical facial scrub and finish with an olay anti-wrinkle cream.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tea Tree Oil, toner, essence, moisturiser, pimple cream/tea tree oil is my usual night routine with sunblock in the morning. But of course that's not counting other things such as scrubs and eye masks, facial masks or facials. Putting it simply, there is no such thing as an ugly girl, but a lazy girl. Rose water is also good for the face and pearl powder too (if you're rich enough) and some countries have rather good pastes that help prevent freckles or sun burn etc!

What Guys Said 2

• Curious about people's answers. Lately, I use baby oil after showering, and then an aloe vera lotion. The lotion seems to neutralize the oil.
    Most important is to drink water before sleep and eat lots of blue berries.

• i wash it with soap xD

What Girls Said 4

• I exfoliate twice a week in the shower, wash my face twice a day with oil-free cleanser and use moisturizer in the winter.

• I use Sebamed clansing bar soap, Dermoviva face scrub, and moisturizing oil from Etude House. 3 steps, I have a pretty simple skin care routine, and it depends when I wash my face, sometimes during day time, and other times at night.

• I wash my face, put sunscreen and makeup only to cover the dark circles under my eyes.

• I only wash it and I use body milk from time to time. Nothing else.