Do u think is slutty to wear a dress like the one from my profile picture?

• Yea
    48%(10)45%(19)Vote43%(9)
  • No
    52%(11)55%(23)Vote57%(12)

Most Helpful Girl

• No... but I wouldn't wear any dress or top like that if I had those droopy boobs.. 😯!

Everything must be eye appealing..

What Guys Said 7

• I like that dress to be honest, it is a little slutty but I like it very nice dress. If you came to hang out with me with that that dress would get me more horny and I would try to initiate more sexual stuff. If you had a more conservative dress I would be more reserved, so yeah depending on what you want to achieve either dress it or not. If you want to seduce a guy for sex only wear it, if you want a serious date don't wear it. Good luck

• That looks okay to me as a summer dress - Revealing but no more a swimsuit on the beach - I have never supported the use of the term "Slut" and "Slutty", I judge each person as an individual rather than generic stereotype.

• No , you can wear it.

• No its not.

• What size are your boobs?

• No I dig it

• It would be super inappropriate for like a family get together or a wedding. Going out to a club or bar it would be fine.

What Girls Said 6

• I think the only way for that to not look slutty is if the girl has absolutely no hint of boob whatsoever.

• Yes... also tacky.

• It depends for where you are going and what for really. For office work it's not a great idea. For night out then it's cool.

• Depends on the occasion. OK for a party or dinner, not for a casual meeting

• Yes, you dirty hoebag.

Nah, I don't care.

• No, however I do not like it.