How do I get my own style?

my friend confronted me on that she's noticing me dress more and more like her to the point that people are calling me her mini me...i never noticed I was doing it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let other people's opinions get you down.

Just try to mix it up a bit more if you wanna avoid the fashion feux-pas. Try shopping for clothes at different stores and boutiques. Try changing your colours up. Maybe change your hair up. Most of all though, be yourself, and wear it with class and be cool. Try something daring or bold. Stand out. Do whatever you want. You don't have to be like everybody else. Otherwise it makes you a sheep.

You'll figure this out. Don't worry about it.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Listen to your own needs and preferences.

If you like things wear them even if they're not up to date.

And if you really like the same things like ur friend then wear them too.

Don't think too much about style, wear the things you like and which

make you feel good. That's important.

And if ur able to forget other peoples opinion about it

then you do have ur own style!

• Well your not actually copying her. Your trying to be yourself. So actually you do have your own style :D Just try and change it up a bit.