Where do I go to get swimsuits now?

VS is ending its swimsuit line. While I respect that they want to move into the athletic market as opposed to the sexy swimsuit one... where am I supposed to get my high quality, long lasting, cute swimsuits now?

I have one of their suits and it's the best fitting, most durable suit I own. It still has its shape and I look damn good in it. This is after wearing it almost every day all summer. Most suits I buy are worn that frequently and I go through 1-2 in a summer and have to get more come the next summer.

I realize they're expensive af but with how good I feel/look in it... totally worth it haha I'm pretty cheap when it comes to money and buying frivolous things but one thing I can be convinced to buy is a quality bikini. 1. Because I look good in it, 2. I wear bikinis all the time so I wear them out rapidly, 3. variety is important. and 4. The good ones offer the support where it's needed and not where it's not.

Will another company move in to fill VS's niche? Does another company exist that also makes suits with similar quality? I realize it's November and by me that means winter is coming, but it's always bikini season. Between winter vacations and hot tubs... I can never have too many bikinis. Especially since none of them (save the VS one) last very long. I'm always in the market for a good high quality bikini.

Anyone know a place that makes similar quality suits?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did a google of "sexy swimsuits US", a couple of companies popped up - I am surprised that VS are closing that line - I would have thought that there was a market for it so I would not be surprised if someone stepped into the gap - So best of luck in your search

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Do you wear thong swimsuits? Try Ayra Swimwear, particularly their Panama One Piece in Black.

cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...bae7-7f9c77c068d2-m.jpg

• Online

• amazon would be your best bet.. swimsuit season is over

• have you tried looking online? last season. com, ezibuy. co. nz, remember about now the southern hemishpere will be comming into summer...

• I tend to get my swimsuits from littlewoods or swimming but the I do favour more sporty type swimwear

• Go skinny dipping. Saves money and no wasted time shopping.

• There are plenty of plus size stores.

What Girls Said 14

• I'm not sure what regular size swimsuits are like (I'm plus size). But I have ordered from Swimsuitsforall and they have amazing swimwear! They have so many different types and sizes (not just plus size). Some of the suits can get pricy. But the quality and fit have been pretty good.

• I have two bathing suits from Aerie by American Eagle. They're really cute and usually on sale all year.

• American Eagle and Aero' have some good ones as long as you don't have any boobs Otherwise, Target is pretty good. They have a lot of cute swimsuits. I have one I got from them three years ago and it still fits and looks great even though I swim twice a week at the gym.

• 3wishes. com

• Sorry, no idea about US shops.

• ASOS is an online store and they have a great range that are good quality.

• You can always order on the vs website

Are they not completely getting rid of the entire swim line?

I was just on there, I saw swim suit in the sale tab

Yeah, they're all 75% off because they're discontinuing the swim line and once they're gone they're gone.

• target lol VS swimsuits are a rip off and werent even cute in my opinion

• aerie from American eagle has nice ones and i personally love billabong and bathing suits you can get at pac sun

• trangl have good ones and asos also sell some nice ones (both online)

• Adoreme. com

• I love the vs swim line.

• I'm ot to sure where now sorry maybe online

• Just reuse the old ones

? They're worn out. Faded. They hang off me. They're borderline see-through now lol