I have duck boots but HATE the shoe strings so help?

Okay I have duck boots which are of course the boots, but I absolutely hate the shoe strings so if I use the shoe strings from my converse would that look weird? I have duck boots but HATE the shoe strings so help!?
Like I want orange shoe strings for them anyways, just the duck boot shoe strings are round and the converse aren't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, the color that the strings are, are what's recommend for the shoe. You'd just wind up looking more silly if you tried to change it, to a color like orange

Most Helpful Girl

• change the strings maybe

What Guys Said 2

• you could make a permanent tie, where you just slip them on. But i'm not sure what the best way to go about that would be

• I think that would work

What Girls Said 2

• I kind of like how they look right now as they are. If anything I would use black shoe string instead. I would find the orange shoe string weird looking. It would make it more noticeable of anything (that's if you want to achieve that sort of look)

• Then change the laces. Those things are removable for a reason. You can change them.