Are booty shorts appropriate for outside wear?

I was just wondering how do some of you feel about females who wear booty shorts in public. I notice that when white women wear booty shorts, noone says a word or gives them disgusting looks. But when a black woman does it its seems inanppropriate? Also, do you think women who are shapely shouldn't wear them in public? What are your thoughts on this...

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything that I can see buttcheeks peeking out the bottom, or pockets longer than the legs is inappropriate unless you're at the beach or pool

What Guys Said 10

• Are you really bringing race into this? Jesus fuck, the victimhood reaches booty short level XD

I personally don't like it when I can see your buttcheeks, sorry, but it's not classy.

• hm i wouldn't like my nonexistant girlfriend to wear something like that but if your single and dont give a fuck go for it sista.

• I usually don't mind

• Sounds good to me as long as there not gross.

• nope, they are fine

• Depends if you're trying to get laid

• perhaps big booty isn't as attractive as kim would have us believe

• If its hot there then its fine.

• Yes.

• Isn't that what some cheerleaders wear?

What Girls Said 10

• the ones that shows butt cheeks?
    I find it inappropriate but aside from that; it just doesn't look good either.
    I don't like fashion that is considered on trend just because it shows skin that may attract the opposite gender

• Depends on the season and on the occasion. In summer when its hot and its just to walk and shop in the city, OK for me. To have physical activities, also no objection. To have lunch, depends on the place and for dinner, would not wear it.

• booty shorts look inappropriate and too much... no mattr who is wearing thm

• I think it's inappropriate for all women, when it's so short your behind hangs out.

• of course they are, if white women can do it what prevents anyone else? no one can tell you how to dress, it is your choice. don't worry about others opinions.

• No, just wear leggings

• i see yellow girls with both butt cheeks out swinging to and fro and it's fine

• I don't wear those in general.

• To me, when I was younger only certain types wore them to certain events. We called them pum pum shorts though, because they go up to your pum pum. Literally may aswel just wear those boy shorts underwear, because you're showing the same amount of flesh basically.
    Was appalled when it became the norm to wear them, even for little kids.

Either way, I think it's dumb when my friends wear them and are surprised about the comments they get or type of guys they get calling them on the street. Like nobody decent is looking for wifey half naked on the street, so what would they expect.

• I wear booty shorts, at home. 😅
    My parents won't let leave the house wear booty shorts.
    I did once, tho. We went to buy pizza. I felt uncomfortable wearing the shorts in the pizza shop. Maybe it is because I am use to only wearing them at home. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    There is nothing wrong with a black woman wearing them. ~_~
    If you comfortable going out like that, then ok. Who am I to judge... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Just beware of the people who think it is ok to look at your butt, as you pass by, tho. 😅😆😅