Girls, What do you think of this haircut my girlfriend was wondering?

Girls, What do you think of this haircut my girlfriend was wondering ?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Dislike it wholeheartedly.

You seem like the type who loves women's skulls...

What Girls Said 26

• I feel like if she dresses cute, as in nice dresses and otherwise girly, the haircut will balance it out and make it look awesome. And there's a ton of cute ways to style it. Have her google "formal mohawk". That's awesome she's daring enough to go for this look!

Okay I will whys that

Oh ok. I thought it was one of those mohawks that people can sweep to the side and stuff.

Half shaved head

• I think it's totally in right now! It also frames people's face really well and is good for creating a bit of a contrasting and daring look! With that haircut she'll look like she's ready to conquer the world! It's a pretty bold statement though, so she'll have to be ready to handle possible looks etc. I personally really like it though and find it attractive! Hope this opinion is helpful! :)

Yeah would you do ut

Have you ever had buzzers on your head

To be honest, nope! But I'm truly considering getting something similar to that

• I'm not a fan of the half shaved head look on women. Of course, it's her body so if she wants to do it, she should. I just don't think it's a very flattering look.

• I think that it looks pretty good.

Cool she loves it

• It's cute!! <3

• I looooooove it.

It's daring and sexy

• It's cool!

• nope

• I don't really like it. But that's just my opinion

• It's very edgy. It can look really good on some, like the girl in the photo, but i personally prefer long hair on women

• Lesbian hair do. (To my eyes)

• I love it,
    I even did it before but not as much like that one. If she really likes it, she should do it.

Really how was yours

I just cut a little off the side. It came out perfectly, plus my hair is sorta uneven so it actually helped

• Like no chick can rock it without looking butch or like some sort of metal head. The cut will most likely not look that nice either, it's been done up for the picutre

• It's a lot of work to style and maintain but it's really nice!

Yeah but more and more girls are doing it I think

• The things is, what will happen when she gets bored of it and wants to grow it out?

Yep. She'll have to shave all of it first.

No necessarily. She could keep the long part trimmed and let the other grow out and just pin it til she can cut it to equal length.

@beachflamingo yeah and she's talked about shaving it bald

• Very sophisticated and simple also. I love it.

Nice would you do it

I would like to have that kind of haircut. But I've horrible curly hair and its cut at lenghts of 5 cm.

So like your whole heads shaved

• No thanks, I like long hair

• One side will be hot this winter, the other will be frost bitten.

• Ugly.

• Stylish, but I wouldn't get that myself

• If she likes it, she should go for it

• I personally don't like anything close to this style of hair on women.

• I like its sexy to me😊😊

• love it

• I love it!

• It's an old style now, been used (sometimes overused) very much over the past years.

She must make sure she finds somebody who has done it before and made it look good, because some will do it and just fuck up her hair and just do it wrong.