Spray tan for BLACK women?

I wanna know if there is a such thing as a "skin tan" Like a spray tan but for colored women, or any women really. Its not for a tan but if you have skin discoloration or you skin is darker/lighter in some places and you want to wear a bathing suit. Like a skin foundation if you will

Most Helpful Girl

• You can use a fake tan spray that's dark enough for your complexion, or you can use a SPF on your body to even out the discoloration. If you're dark chocolate maybe the fake tan will onlye give your skin a glow not much of a tan

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 2

• Anyone can put on spray tan if it comes dark enough for you but as a black woman, no I don't do that.

• I have no clue, but I would assume there would be. There are black women who tan and those who are in professional bodybuilding competitions use spray tans, too. So I guess you'd have to ask a tanning salon.