Girls, what kind of men do you like based on their looks?

Some of the traits of manly men are hollow cheeks, medium or large jawlines, narrow eyes, rough/rugged skin, deep voices and a strong body. Manly men can have some or all of those traits. Some of the traits of feminine men are high cheekbones, small jaws, large eyes, smooth skin, thinner body structures and high pitched voices. Feminine men can have all or some of those traits.

• Masculine/Manly menGirls, what kind of men do you like based on their looks?
  • Feminine/girly menGirls, what kind of men do you like based on their looks?
  • BothGirls, what kind of men do you like based on their looks?
  • Guys that are in between Girls, what kind of men do you like based on their looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like both but i don't find that every guy who has one or more traits of a manly man or feminine man is attractive to me. It's more of a sudden thing if i like the looks of a guy... like if i see a guy i am either very attracted to him or not.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I personally have a thing for manly men. But for me the biggest part of that is a strong jawline, and facial hair (good facial hair)
    I also really love tattoos x3

What is a manly man according to you?
      O well so you like well groomed beards.. nice... how about lot of body hair elsewhere?

http (:)//cf. girlsaskguys. com/q1812410/d6d4492a-46aa-4e2b-a362-243f2ddb3e0e (.) jpg

Remove the brackets in the link above and see!

Attractive or gorilla style ugly turn off?

Did you look at that?
      Or maybe can you tell what's a gorilla hairy and hence turn off? Nev Schumann /Andy Garcia?

• I prefer manly/ very masculine men

• In between

What Guys Said 4

• OMG.

BROCK LESNAR AND Z TAO IN ONE PICTURE NO WAY.

• Probably the guy in between. They don't want an ape or a girl.

• I laugh at girly Men they are like so weird

• Girls will pick either the top guy or the guy below. Both have the angular square jaw women want in men, but the bottom guy has a thinner noes so more girls would go with him because our beauty standards are geared more towards Caucasian features.