Tattoos? Turn off or turn on?

I personally love tattoos, but only if they are well done and below the chin. Not into tattoos on the face. How many people think tattoos are hot or how many think they're unattractive?
Also keep in mind there's well done thought out tattoos and the crappy spur of the moment just cuz I can tattoos

0|0
12|22

What Guys Said 22

• Yes, they can be cute, sexy or hot with one or two in intimate spots or when then are easy to hide. Generally I am not a fan because most people feel the need to plaster them all over, such as down their arms or all up the side of their body or whatever. Yep, that looks good in a wedding dress or bikini.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree, no tattoos on the face.

It really depends how many tattoos there are, what they're of, and where they are on the girl's body.

If it's like a meaningful phrase or symbol, I'd be okay with. But, say the girl is just covered in tattoos or has a tramp stamp, it's a definite turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think they're unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos look great

0|0
    0|0
  • major turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I could deal with a small discrete one, but generally, they are a turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like em a lot.
    On some girls, just amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo and how many.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them on me, but on a woman they are a red flag the overwhelming majority of the time.

0|0
    1|0
  • if the girl is hot the tattoos are also hot in most cases, if they are taken care of and done really well. if the girl is ugly then the its not gonna do much im afraid.

0|0
    0|0
  • you know , not to be pervert , but i would like to see my girl with a nipple heart tattoo , it wold be super cute :D

0|0
    0|0
  • As a tattoo artist, they don't turn me on and they don't turn me off.

0|0
    0|0
  • having to many can look ugly

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them on a woman, but would not get any for myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tatoos but moderated not like wiz Khalifa or little Wayne or some other people

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them.. I think a girl with tattoos is sooo sexy..

0|0
    0|0
  • Big turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tattoos as well. I wish I could get one on my chest but unfortunately I have lot of fucking hairs on my body and it would hide the tattoos. So first I might get laser hair removal then get a nice tattoos on chest and thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Turn off more often than not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos, though I don't like facial tattoos. But overall I love tattoos as long as they are well designed and thought out with nice detail not randomly stupid ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • More often than not a turn off, but that's when someone has them.. all over. I don't mind little ones though. I personally would like to get one or two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is a personal choice. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I am no a fan but dosnt mean it is bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what the tattoo is, but in general they are hot af

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn on
    Would never have any myself but I find them very attractive on guys even in the extreme

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be a turn on

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattos on men's shoulder are a turn on for me. I don't like them in any other part of the body.

0|0
    0|0