Girls, are you allowing your man to do "no shave november"?

I know a lot of girls hate men who have facial hair.. but, since it's November, guys are not shaving it because it's testicular cancer awareness month, so, they grow out their facial hair.

Are you allowing him to do this?

Please only sensical answers. No trolling

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know he had to get my permission to grow out his beard, lol. Anyways, if my husband wants to he can. I know that he won't, though.

I hope that the guys who do grow out their beards this month also donate money to the cause. Just raising awareness isn't going to do anything.

So just wearing pink in October, doesn't do anything either?

I'm just saying, if you wear pink in October, but don't contribute, are you still cancer awareing?

People generally aren't going to see it that way when you're walking down the street or whatever. Half the time people don't even know when these awareness months are. SO if they see me wearing pink, they're not going to be reminded of breast cancer.

What Girls Said 22

• I wasn't aware that he needed to be told what he could and couldn't do. He's a big boy now, he can make his own decisions. I'd rather he didn't grow out his facial hair but meh, if it's what he wants to do, sure. He isn't planning on it though.

• It's for cancer awareness, so I'd be fine with it. I really don't prefer facial hair in general though.

• My man has a very neatly timmed beard which is over the top sexy. He doesn't shave but trims - does that count?

• Allowing? I don't allow or not allow anyone to do anything. I actually like men with beards (or without) so it doesn't matter to me. Although I know one of my friends, who is married, told her husband that he can of course do no shave November, she just won't be kissing him during it. Needless to say that he won't be doing no shave November.
    Although, I would like to ask men, what if I did no shave November and didn't shave my legs or anything else? How would that go over?

I only expect a woman to have "down there" at least trimmed, if not shaven. I do the same with mine, as to keep it non hypocritical. Everything else, is optional to me. I once watched an episode of "George Lopez" where George and Angie had a battle of who could go the longest with spending the least. Angie wound up not shaving her legs because she didn't want to spend money on razors, George didn't care, and she actually said "can I start shaving again?". She broke before him, well, no technically he did, but, her just saying that, made him think, wow, women actually WANT to shave.

Anyway, if a woman told me she wouldn't kiss me because of my beard, I'd drop her within an instance

If women get a whole month for breast cancer and other cancers awareness month, then why can't men do the same for testicular, by not shaving, but still having women around. IT'S NOT COOL

@thissiteisforpervs Yeah. I told my friend that she was crazy, but oh well. It's their marriage lol. We want to shave because we think it's gross for men and others to see us hairy. But, if we're not in a relationship and our legs are going to be covered for the winter, we're less concerned. Eventually, I'll look at my own legs and be like, jeez, I need to shave them. But there certainly isn't pressure when no one is going to see them. In the summer of course, most girls are shaving every or every other day. Then it's more like upkeep rather than a real process :).

Also, believe me, I'll all for men doing no shave November. They should be able to do whatever they want with their hair. Plus I like it.

A little off topic, but, studies have shown that ovulating women are actually more attracted to men with beards.

• My guy keeps a light beard. Then in November he let's it grow out because they do this at his work. By the end of the month, he looks like he just bounced in off of duck dynasty. I really like it when he goes and gets everything cleaned up!

I wish I could get beards like ZZ Top. I can grow a beard, but, nothing like theirs. I hate it

I have no idea why you would want this. I put up with it once a year... i like the light beard, but the duck dynasty/zz top beard... just not good... at all. You are lucky you can't grow one cause your girlfriend would not be happy about it.

Oh, I think all those guys are happily married

• I don't have to allow him to do anything. He's a grown man lmao
    He did it last year but can't this year because of his job.
    But he does grow a great beard lol

• I love facial hair as long as he doesn't look like a wizard.

• I love facial hair.

• "Allowing"?
    He's an adult who can do what he wants

• Allow? If my husband wants to grow out his facial hair he can. But he won't be kissing me with that grizzly Adams beard.

• no because I get "wisker" burn under on my chin from his prickley from when I kiss him. my skin gets red, dry, peely and irritated. I have really sensitive skin.

• I don't mind facial hair

• Knowing that I get to see my boyfriend wearing

• If my husband wanted to then he definitely could, but I dont think he is going to.

• Since I'm not shaving if I had a man he could go without to.

• Every month should be novembeard in my opinion.

• If I had one

• I HATE facial hair. But if he wants to grow it out he can...

• I don't have to allow him to do anything lmao he's a grown man. Plus he has a beard.

• I don't find it sexy but if he's actually doing it for a cause then who am I to stop him. If he's not raising money though, he's just a jerk

• Facial hair is the sexiest thing a man can have on his face

• Yeah. It's fucking hot