What do you hate about make up?

I hate when girls use makeup honestly
Because they're so good at it
It's like a trap
It's like a McDonald's commercial
You see how good it looks on commercial but when you actually get it
😣😣😣🗡️

Anyway to the question
What do you hate about make up?

I can't stand this type of make up
On the cheek
The cheek bruise is what I call it
Like did somebody hit you? ?
Are you alright? ? ? Do I need to call the police?

did somebody
Hit you?
Like seriously are you ok?
I can't stand that cheek make up stuff like. . . Stop
Because when you take it all off you're gonna look like my old high-school janitor.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• i dont hate makeup itself.. i just hate EXCESSIVE makeup

Sponsored

What Girls Said 30

• Don't worry, most of us can't apply anything that serious, and if they can then you can see how much time they spend looking in the mirror. Also, these photos are extremely photoshoppped so they aren't exactly accurate, I can usually see the makeup crusting and cracking on their face in real life.

• Makeup like that is only used in the entertainment business. Everyday girls who know makeup don't walk around with a harsh line on their cheeks

• I love makeup.
    I guess I hate that I can't do winged eyeliner evenly. I always mess it up!

• I hate that I never learnt to apply it and now have no idea how it works.

• Why do you care so much what girls do with themselves? It's their choice. Let people do what they want to do. Don't be 'THAT' guy. You sound like you have a LOT of issues. I mean, come on. Seriously?

• I love makeup...

• I don't like eye makeup, it requires a lot of time and effort. My eyes look smaller if it's dark, and it automatically makes you look like you have too much makeup on. To me, it's the most unnatural and obvious. I tend to skip it, I only wear mascara. Eye shadows and eye liners = not my thing. The other things, I love 😍

• i HATE putting on false eyelashes for special occasions, I've decided to not try anymore, it never sticks completely on both sides, i blame my hooded eyes -_- lol

• Makeup can be wonderful if done properly. I rarely wear makeup, but when I do I avoid foundation/powder/blush and whatever else for the face.

This will sound stupid, but I don't like it because I'm obsessed with thoughts of having something clogging my pores and collecting sweat and bacteria from the environment.

• That's the problem the girl is hiding her face under all that makeup
      it's like a mask

• I like some makeup because it makes me feel feminine. I like eye makeup, but I don't like foundation or concealer.

• I think I know what concealer is but no idea foundation is

• Complicated.

• Which exactly why I don't like it

• loll, I don't hate makeup since we only wear it on big occasions, and the married women mostly goes for full glam, while the youngsters stick to eye shadows, and lip color.

But I don't know, I don't hate it. I can see the deception though

• It's Tricky..
      Could be your cousin hiding there

• Hiding in there*

• How it feels on my face. I've only wore it once- my cousin applied it, and I went with it because it was homecoming/senior pictures. But I felt paranoid the whole time I was gonna mess it up. So I avoid it lol

• If I was a woman I would never wear makeup because I wouldn't need to look good for anyone

• Try to become a woman and your views might change @Asker. That would be like me saying, "If I were a guy I would never workout because I wouldn't need to look good for anyone".

• @BestBud
      I don't work out for anyone.
      I want to stay fit but that's for me and my body
      Id do it even if I was all alone

• I hate when my eyeliner smudges.

• I just dislike contouring, IT'S A LIEEEE

• It's called contouring. These are models they're make up is generally more intense. Most people blend it out to look seamless. (I sometimes do this)

• What's the point of it?
      what is it supposed to do

• Defines your cheek bones

• That's probably why I hate it,
      I like chubby cheeks

• Nonsense as a whole 😴😴😴🚫🚫🚫

• It's not it's the truth

• @Asker What fucking truth?

• What do you mean what truth is only one type of Truth
      do you want me to tell you two different types of truthes

• The only thing I don't like is the effort of putting it off sigh

• Can't you just use a warm wet towel

• It works better with oil based make up remover but still, putting off eye make up is a pain in the ass

• How I say it a trap? If you really care about what she looks like so much don't date her or be friends with her. It's womens' choice if they wanna wear makeup or not stay out of it

• It's like eating those crazy candies
      You never know what you're getting into

• Only thing I hate about Makeup is that thr black is never black enough

• Eye liner is a pain.

• I freaking love makeup and the "cheek bruise" is God.

• The cheek bruise is painful to look at

• Men in general don't know makeup, all the experience they have with it is when watching their girlfriend apply it.

• Men are always surprised to see a girl without makeup, where many girls can predict pretty much how she'll look. Men even think they "no makeup" makeup looks are actually no makeup.

• I love makeup!

• Love makeup

• That it's expensive

• Well, we wear makeup because we feel bad about ourselves, because we know were not pretty enough and we need to look pretty so that guys will like us, its sad actually

• This is not true in all cases. I wear make up because I like wearing it.

• I don't really need it so I don't where it. My boy n I both prefer natural anyway.

• Mascara, concealer, blush, and lip balm. It's all I want. Eye liner is cute as well and on occasion maybe a little bit of shadow. The cheek thing I never understood as well and the extreme eye make up!

• I hate the eye makeup and the face transformation girls can do. Look like a black and a total different face.

• I can't seem to get any of those looks right. I've tried. I am just not a talented makeup person.

• The Transformations are scary

• Supposed to say black eye. I agree lol

• Us girls don't wear makeup for you guys we wear it becsixe we like wearing it, it's like a hobby it's just fun. Why do you care what we wear? As long as it's not harming anybody then I don't see an issue with it

• I'm not talking about the ones who wear it for themselves

• Hahahahaha, omg that was very funny, I don't call it make up, I call it chemical skin poison. I never wore make up... I just hate the idea of painting my face and I agree with you but I have to go anon because I don't want all the hate I'm gonna get from girls for saying this.

• Right I had to go anon too

What Guys Said 10

• I don't like very heavy or bright makeup
    I like more natural makeup

• please deanonoymize this post, I have to know who wrote this gold!

• This made me laugh
    I needed tthat 😊

• I prefer a light or no make up look on a girl

• I have no problem with really light makeup
      maybe a little bit of brushing on the face and that's it

• a little is always good, to make he face smoother and more attractive but if you're painting a whole new face, no.

• Its basically lying about what you look like, masking your identity and fraud. Why would you wanna have a relationship with a woman who has those qualities?

• most of the time I only see girls with heavy makeup on a night out. Guess they feel the need to go extra heavy sense its dark in the clubs, bars, etc.

• Am I right

• yea they look like zombies with that highlighting cheekbone shadow thing they do

• I don't hate anything about it.

• I honestly dont care.

• I like wearing eye liner but it takes time and patience to get it right. I'm not so patient.