Boyfriend always check out random girls in front of me.

He always check out random girls in front of me and tell me how pretty or beautiful they are. Whenever I ask him to rate me he would say "oh you're cute" and that's it. he never tell me I'm beautiful or anything only if I ask him. he would call me sprung and annoying but when I'm at home and don't give him a call or anything he would call and ask if I'm coming over. if I said no he would just say bye and click. what is going on with this guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think he is all that into you, he sounds like a jerk also.

What Guys Said 2

• i would say dump him. He's just plain insensitive.

• You can't gather that he doesn't really like you at all from this? Man, women today...

• Lmao! well its weird because first he would said he loved me that was like last year and this year he said he now "like me" what does this tell you? his feelings fade?

What Girls Said 2

• That's really messed up. If he is going to treat you that badly then I say dump his a**. He should definently NOT be telling you how pretty he thinks other girls are and then just calling you "cute". It's also weird that he just hangs up the phone when you tell him that your not going to his place. If you said no then he should at least want to talk to you on the phone for a while. He sounds like a real jerk and a loser. Do yourself a favor girl and drop him. You don't deserve to be treated like that.

Best of luck:)

• he is a guy...thats what they do, take into consideration that he chose to be with YOU not them. or the fact of the matter could be that he's not that into you expessially because of the comments he says about them to you.