Girls with thin thighs aren't wanted anymore?

Sorry, bad English, I'm not from the USA but hope y'all understand...
Well, I have thin thighs, and like EVERYONE that I know have thick thighs. All those girls have "secret admirers", or they're dating, or REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted, everyone look at them like they're gods (ok I'm exaggerating but that's it) and like I'm getting a little sad, no one looks at me, and I'm not wanted. "Maybe it's because your thighs aren't thick but don't worry I'm like that too" my friend says but she has REALLY THICK THIGHS and I'm like "oh really cool", I know that thighs catch atention of everyone... And I don't have beautiful thighs so I'll ask: no one likes girls with thin thighs?

0|0
15|10

What Guys Said 10

• I like thin thighs. I don't really see the appeal for thick thighs, actually. But, to each their own..

1|0
    1|0
  • I think thin legs can be very attractive

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm into thick thighs, but I don't dislike thin ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny girls are hawt. As long as she has a nice ass and decent tits It's good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slender thighs > thick cellulite riddened thighs

1|1
    4|0
  • How thin and how thick are we talking about here?

0|0
    0|0
  • thick thighs do it for me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you post a picture? I have no idea what your talking about.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, thin thighs ftw!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love thin thighs, don't feel bad about them at all.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Stop paying attention to idiots. Guys like who they like. If he doesn't like girls with thin thighs, aw well. You be with somebody who does. The only reasons why they want girls with thicker thighs is because of the ability of procreation and something they can play with and enjoy during sex. That's all. They are superficial. But your friend is just going by the trends and societal normalcy. Your young. And most young guys 90% of the time at your age bracket is immature, horny, lustful and don't really know what they want unless its what their penis tells them. No brains.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have "thin" thighs. No, really, I have that "thigh gap" thing going on when I stand normally. I still get guys staring at me when I where shorts.

Maybe you're too intimidating because you're too hot. Or maybe your self confidence makes it so guys just pass over your. It's really about how you carry yourself. If you own your "thin" thighs, guys will notice you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Hey how about guys with thin thighs and legs?

• 25d

Ugh, not really a fan of guys with thin thighs. To me, guys need some muscle to cover their bones. I've dated a few guys with thin thighs, and it just feels weird to cuddle them. Especially if their legs feel bonier than mine.

• 25d

Thick muscular thighs on men? Do they need to be waxed as well to show off the muscles?

• Ehh, no, they're not really wanted by me, but I know that lots of people do still like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has a preference. But usually if a girl has more fat. Not obese but enough fat to be healthy i hear guys like that because thicker women have higher chance of healthy childbirth.

even if a guy doesn't realise it. Thats how they think.

But there are also guys who like skinny girls.. so you dont have to change at all. Just find people who love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if English isn't your first language, then you have used the word "y'all" like a pro! Well done!

Other than that, thin thighs are not a problem. Like anything else some guys will like them, some guys won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys are into thin thighs some are not,... no worries about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think thick thighs look that good. I used to have bigger thighs, but it's like my number one body goal to get those nice thin legs. Don't worry about it, I'm sur you'll find a guy who likes you th way you ar soon enough :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My thighs are gross yo lmao like you can take them. Let's switch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love your thighs and yourself!

0|0
    0|0
  • they are the most wanted

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine a lot of guys like thin thighs!

0|0
    0|0
  • People like thin thighs as long as the rest of your body is also thin

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country guys prefer thin girl (model like) to curvy girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Different cultures are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly doubt it has anything to do with your thighs.

0|0
    0|0