Are you normally overdressed or underdressed for the weather?

I'm a chronic overdresser lol...

0|1
9|4

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the season. I don't like wearing shorts often, so sometimes during summer I overdress when I wear jeans, for example, and it's hot outside.
    But during winter, I sometimes just go out with a hoodie when it's below freezing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am similar to you - I often have too many layers on

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear shorts when there's snow on the ground and it's like 5 outside... so overdress

0|0
    0|0
  • Underdress I guess but I just don't get cold

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Overdressed! I am always worried about being cold haha so I bust out my winter jacket long before I really need to.

1|1
    0|0
    • 27d

Lol I'm exactly the same way! Have you busted our your winter jacket yet? :P

• 27d

Yes. But in fairness with have had snow! Our wester has been all over the place for the last month. Now it's like 15 degrees whereas a couple weeks ago it was -5 and snowy! Lol

• it depends on my mood of the moment

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to dress in layers, so I can remove depending how warm I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Underdressed, lol.
    My old RA would always be like "AHHHHHHHHHHH It's freeezinngggggg honneeyyy what are doinggg?"
    And would zip & button up my coat whenever she saw me walking, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Under I don't like to feel too restricted

0|0
    0|0
  • Underdressed always lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Always under dressed for the weather and over dressed when im going out lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely overdressed:)

0|0
    0|0
  • When it's very cold, I end up being under-dressed. When it's hot, I end up being over-dressed. Basically, I am stupid and unlucky and I suck at predicting.

0|0
    0|0