What are women really looking for in guy?

I am so confused I don't get women theses days. Its seems like I tried to be the nice and loving guy but they show no interest in me and then when I became a jerk and started treated them disrespectfully they call me an A-hole. I tried to be both and they still don't like me what am I supposed to do? They always said that nice guys don't finish last! Well I am nice guy but I do got an edge to me and if women can't see that then what is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you, just stop changing yourself to mold what 'women' want. Every woman is different and if you are trying to please everyone it won't work. Every woman wants something different in their partner, different interests and personalities. You changing yourself just makes yourself lose what you are naturally. Be yourself and stop trying to change yourself for women. If you're a nice guy don't be a jerk just so you can get girls. It won't impress the women you already know nor would it show to the ones you're trying to get.

What Girls Said 3

• Be yourself, and if you have already tried being yourself maybe it just isn't around the right girl, I personally like the sweet loving guy who isn't afraid to stand up for me or to me. The proper ratio of gentleness and being stern is called for here. Don't be a doormat and don't be a jerk. Show her what you want but don't be too demanding and give her what she wants as long as it's something you are willing to give, and if it's not then let it be known.you sound like you have good intentions and that's always a strong foundation, just no more being the "A-hole"

• Thanks how's your dating life going?

• thanks I appreciate it

• well if you're changing your personality to "fit", you're sending mixed signals and possibly scaring people. the thing I look for in a guy is confidence in himself. I know that sounds fake and cheesy, but a guy who isn worried about being "right" isn't being real.

• "isn" ... is that is or isn't?

• No, I agree with you. Some women play with emotions, but so do guys. I'm not pointing my finger at any gender, I'm just saying that it isn't ALL women, just like it isn't ALL men

• you both are right but I think its the women that are confusing the men (not to be sexest) but women are the ones are difficult to understand because they can't decide what they really want in a guy. They claimed they know but do they?

• Nothing is wrong with you. I suggest your best bet is to just do what you want, and be who want.

'Cause honey, women don't know what they want.

• "'Cause honey, women don't know what they want." -- love it!!

Couldn't have said it better.

• Thanks I appreciated that

• i couldn't agree with you any more women are so indecisive when it comes to finding a guy. I wish I could read thier minds just like the movie with mel gibbson.

What Guys Said 1

• Ima tell you what's wrong... you're not being yourself- why would you wanna base anything, esp a relationship, off a representation of yourself (cuz all men have that asshole side to em)... And why ru trying so hard to attract chicks? I say dnt worry too much about it... you seriously need to start damn doing something in life (whatever you like doing). You're only young once- why spend it all conflicted, torn and mad about how someone else won't fckn warm up to you?

• Thanks bro I really apprecaite the honesty but its sounds base on what your saying you are not interested in been in a relationship and for me even though I am only 22 I feel like a part of me is still missing and I won't be happy til I found that someone

• Seriously, it's way easier for a girl to get a boyfriend than it is for a guy to get a girlfriend

• @blacksuperman, I appreciate your advice but its obvious that we are both on different sides of the spectrum and its seems as if you though you not interested in a relationship which is fine with me BUT that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be looking for one. @ Frustratedchump you are so right my brother every hot chick that I know has a boyfriend and its so hard for us guys find us girlfriends.