What do you think about these clothes?

Do you like them? What should I buy? 1st picture coat, 2nd dress, 3 & 4 sweater, 5 dress (which color is better for a brunette?), 6 top and outfit in general, last picture - belt.
Thanks for help! What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??What do you think about these clothes??

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm not all of them...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 14

• First off, where are these for sale? I'd love to buy some of these things myself 😍😍 also, the cutest thing on this list is definitely the pink sweater! It's surprisingly sexy. The pink could give your skin a bit of appeal and the front looks good, and it's a little surprise to anyone who's still watching you as you walk by. The sassy back design, I absolutely love it! I also really love the white shirt with the black mini corset on it! It really has a playful feel to it! The black dress would also look amazing if you're really curvy! Hope this helps πŸ€—

• Clothes from https://www.fashionnova.com :) there are many beautiful clothes. Thank you for your opinion and advice! I want to buy sweater for sure - I like the color and it is original, good for this season. And I think of buying the black dress. I love it but I have many black clothes so I have to think more about it. And I definitely want to buy black mini corset belt :)

• so we're both broke, high five βœ‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Hahaha!! Heyy! πŸ–πŸΌπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this comment thread has actually been the best thing for me today lmao!

• I like the 3 first ones and this one the most:
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...0-918d-3bae53e2c76e.jpg
    <3 Is it Fashion Nova?

• I think they're all cute except the boots in the last picture and the way the pale pink sweater opens in the back, the ribbon thingy is cute, but it opens weird around her butt.
    Very instagram baddie vibes going on.

• Thank you for your opinion :) when it comes to the last picture I meant a black belt - I have a similar dress and I could wear it with this belt and different boots. And someone told me same about pink sweater. Totally!

• You're so welcome :) Rock it

• I love them! They all look great, it's hard to choose which one is the best. My favorites are the coat and the velvet dress (I'm kind of obsessed with velvet dresses these days, lol :P). If you're going to get the velvet dress, get the pink one because pink looks fab on brunettes. ✨

• Thanks for opinion! So we have similar taste :) I love velvet dresses too and velvet clothes in general. I prefer pink dress too, thanks for advice ☺

• I absolutly love most of them except the last three. The last three are not my cup of tea.

• I don't like the things in the last 3 pictures but I like everything else. Usually I don't like openings in the back of sweaters but this one I would make an exception for. It looks cool!

• I don't really like any of those (except from maybe the black dress which is pretty basic) but then this just isn't my style in general, too Kardashian hahaha

• I would definitely buy 5 and 6!!

• 1/2/3 are really nice

• I like these clothes but why do the models look like a mix of Kylie jenner and Kim kardashian?

• I lovvveee thaattt swwweeattteerrr!

• The fist two are cute!

• Coat and black dress for me

• Damnnnnnnn gurl! U look great in all of these! But ig if i had to pick it'd be either 1 or 5