Do you buy clothes online?

I do.

• Yes, I do.
  • No, I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly that's the only thing I wouldn't buy online aside for food. Being 6'3 and overweight where most people of your age are fit and around 8 inches shorter give you very curious measurement, and makes it already hard to find things that suits you in the stores.
    Also each shirt or trousers or shoes is cutted differently, so maybe a 36 may fits me while a 38 does not, I wouldn't trust buying something before having tried it before.

Most Helpful Girl

• mhmmm yea once in a while

What Guys Said 23

• No, I prefer to try them before I take them home, it's safer to spend money on something that I know that will actually fit me.

• I probably should, tall life is hard. Everything is made for someone morbidly obese, or someone who is short.

Dude, we must live in very different area, because I have the same opposite problem, everything here is made for thin persons.

You live in the U. S., right?

@Giacomanzo Canada, but its probably us sizes haha

• I prefer to go into a shop and try them on.

• I mostly go to stores themselves but I buy clothes online sometimes.

• Only amusing t-shirts. Everything else I go and actually try on first to make sure it fits.

• Yeah since I know my size and it's always cheaper

• My family has but not me
    i'm going to have to start ordering shoes online because not many stores have my size

• I've only bought once some shoes online...

• My wardrobe was sponsored by eBay

• Naww man you gotta see if it fits first then buy

I understand. But you can always return :) there are some sites with free returns

• Yep 💁

• Yes, i know my pants size i will buy a pair online , same goes for shoes as well.

• No. I don't.

• Rarely, and it never works out.

• I do but I get annoyed when it's not what I expected 😔

• Yes, I sometimes do.

• Only shoes, and even that's a rarity.

• Yes. sometimes they have more choice than a high street shop.

• Yes, I do. Clothes from China are just too cool.

• i did a couple times but i was not happy with the results.

• Yeah I buy some stuff online mostly trainers or joggers and such

• sometimes

• No..

What Girls Said 19

• I have, However, Not in a Long time.
    I love to Shop to I Drop by Trying on Some things or just Posing in the Mirror , smiling if it is A... Perfect Pix.
    Online sometimes Runs Bigger. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun, however, IO do order Amazon merchandise with my Points on Gag, along with other things, such as Furniture and products that I can find for a song online. xx

• I haven't bought clothes in a regular store for probably about 4 months now lol. I shop all my stuff online these days. Its cheaper anyways as travelling by bus here costs a fuck load. I only buy stuff when there's free delivery offers though.

• I do. Especially T shirts of specific TV series or movies, funny quotes (you don't easily find them in stores here, as far as I know). So many websites make really cool t shirts like that and I order them

Other clothes, I don't order often. If I do, I go for big brands like Vero Moda or Zara. Because if there's ambiguity about fitting of an outfit I can go to nearest store and try the same outfit. Also ordering online for these stores is bit cheaper than buying from store.

• Generally, no. The fit might not be right, and I think you get better deals in person :) and you can return it easier. Maybe if I was really accustomed to the fit on a certain brand, yes.

• I want to , especially when I spend hours on insta haha but I'm always scared of the fitting and all :x

I understand :) I will let you know when I order and receive clothes from fashionnova - if they fit and if the quality is good. And I like missguided - I've got a few skirts from this site. And I have one cute dress from prettylittlething :) I also buy shoes online from one website and they always fit.

• Yep, usually weekly. Anything I don't like or that doesn't fit I either put up on social media or eBay and just sell it for what I paid

• I buy most of my stuff online. I like seeing it on a model and I am less likely to impulse buy online.

• I do, but I do it rarely, simply because most stores don't have the right sizes, so I prefer to just go to a store and try them on before buying.

• hell yes!

• Nope, I'm scared I won't guess the size right or that the pictures are lying :D

I recommend you websites with free returns :) there is also a size chart and when you order clothes from one site a couple of times you know your size. I've got some skirts from Missguided and I like them :)

• I need to see if they will fit me first, I don't websites to get me the right size clothing

• Yeah, it works well but real shopping is more therapeutic.

• most of the time ;)

• Sometimes!!

• Its so much easier than going to the store

• Yes! All the time!

• I still want to see how they fit in real, feel the tissue and change colour before the mirror.

• Yes. i like H&M

• Not really, no.