If you're avarage looking, can looking nice and clean make you more attractive? (Read details)?

Always have a nice haircut, stay groomed.
Fresh breath all day.
Keep clothes clean and new. Shirt and pants ironed every time you go out. Shoes always stay clean.
Shower with nice fragrance body wash
Good smelling deodorant and nice cologne.

0|0
19|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it can! I always do my best to look good. I have a nice body, hair, skin tone, etc, but my face is pretty average because of my big nose. So I try to dress nice and keep everything on point to hopefully draw away from that. Eventually I may just get a nose job.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy no. As a girl yes.

Women only care about 3 things:

1. Money
    2. Looks
    3. Look (Height, face)

Really a combination of these 3 above which must be above average all around is what they want in a guy. They don't care whether said guy smells, or if he has a terrible personality.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Not really in most cases. Personality captures the heart, so if you're not socially in sync, its hard to keep or attract new people. I assume you aim to look presentable and not attractive. But of course being presentable with an outgoing personality will win you more people points. You gotta keep a conversation flowing right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Have confidence, dress well, be smart and kind and you'll have no problem with meeting women. Women like the whole package. Nobody wants someone who's good looking but can't tick the other boxes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It doesn't only change how physically attractive you appear, but also speaks a lot about your behaviour.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not looking nice and clean will make Less Attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely! You would be amazed on how much is actually in our control haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely!! The most important factor would be an attractive personality though. All the others are just plus points. Also, I appreciate guys who groom themselves well and smell nice :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • and being fit
    having a good body adds so much points

0|0
    0|0
  • I totally agree with DrRex but never forget that no matter how many girls your style will attract as soon as they come near you they will either pass out because of the bad smell or run as fast as they can to the opposite direction! So never forget the rule: A good style attracts many many girls but fresh breath and a clean body is what keeps them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grooming can make anyone look attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Most people are average looking so taking a bit of care helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well all guys should be doing those things. If they aren't they are gross. But i mean almost everyone is aberage looking so your an average guy. So those thing you mentioned are a few bonus points.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. Image matters just as much as facial features, and this is a good image.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as a guys appearance goes I always liked when he smelled like soap and laundry detergent but didn't care if his hair was a mess or if his clothes were worn.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a bonus!. Because I like to do the same as well. Or try to at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll give you an edge over average guys who look like slobs and little kids, but it won't make you hot.

I say this as an average looking chick. Most of us are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss! That's how my boyfriend won me over haha. Looked fresh as hell, despite looking "average"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No looking nice and clean will still make you average looking. It will make you look boring. Looking edgy will make you more attractive. Cool style (not good style, cool style) some accessories, and a trendy haircut, short on sides longer on top, and more muscle will make you more attractive. All other advice on here will probably be bullshit

1|0
    0|0
  • It will make you look more presentable, but you would still be average-looking. Nice, clean, clothes and smelling good will not change the fact that you're still average-looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sounds good to me

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay when networking, making friends, impressing your boss but it won't attract women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think