Hey girls and guys after yesterdays skirt question I thought id ask your opinion on shoes/boots you prefer😊 ps I won't get offended by any comments?

Hey girls and guys after yesterdays skirt question I thought id ask your opinion on shoes/boots you prefer😊 ps I won't get offended by any comments?

• BootsHey girls and guys after yesterdays skirt question I thought id ask your opinion on shoes/boots you prefer😊 ps I won't get offended by any comments?
    10% (3)47% (7)22% (10)Vote
  • ShoesHey girls and guys after yesterdays skirt question I thought id ask your opinion on shoes/boots you prefer😊 ps I won't get offended by any comments?
    16% (5)27% (4)20% (9)Vote
  • Ankle bootsHey girls and guys after yesterdays skirt question I thought id ask your opinion on shoes/boots you prefer😊 ps I won't get offended by any comments?
    74% (23)26% (4)58% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|9

What Guys Said 9

• I don't like them. Platform shoes like those look weird and unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the ankle boots the best

1|0
    0|0
  • F. M. shoes, hot! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • ankle boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer knee high flat soled leather or vinyl boots. Those would feel the best for the girl to kick and trample me with. Plus they're smooth, so it is better to kiss those types.

0|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Lol...

• 26d

Isn't that mostly why girls wear knee highs? To make guys want to be submissive to them?

• No, just, no

0|0
    0|0
  • daddy likes C ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Probably none of those sorry!
    I wear all of these, but the ankle boots are the fav

http://i68.tinypic.com/2s63uro.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/2qbx7hh.jpg

http://i68.tinypic.com/mua2yc.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely HATE those knee high boots! Everyone is wearing them but I can only see ariana grande with her ugly ass white boots and weird dress on that stage.. it just looks like twelve year old wearing mum's clothes!

Love the other two tho, especially the ankle ones!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but the first ones look like yoh were working in the red light district.

1|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Omg i thought they were quite querky lol thanks for your input chick

• 26d

They are all way too high for my liking anyway but I don't know something's just off about the first ones.

• 26d

Fair enough anna96 thanks again for your input chick

• First 2 look kinda trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • those ankle boots look more comfy

1|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Yea zombiebabe i find ankle boots have more support than most shoes so walking isn't such a pain if you know what i mean😊

• 26d

i own a pair of tan color ankle boots and i love em

• I like the ankle boots and the boots but I don't need the heels I will like them without the long heels

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them all, but from these pictures definitely the ankle boots. your examples of the stilletos and thigh highs are not that good, they look kinda trashy.

1|0
    0|0
    • 26d

Yea i just put the pics as a guide not the exact shoe but a type chick thanks for your imput

• I think shoes is the best with short skirt in last question.

1|0
    0|0
  • Out of these? The boots, though Im not a fan of any overall

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last option.

0|0
    0|0
  • SNEAKERS!