Hey peeps this is for everyone and please don't be too harsh...

...can you all rate my picture out of 10 and what's wrong (or right) about me because my friend says I am beautiful whilst I am not please put her out of her misery :) thanks guys xx

Most Helpful Guy

• 1980's hair, dress looks like you just came from a gala.

Cute, nice body, interesting make-up.

Can't help up to wonder if photoshop was used on this picture because I can see some remnant of background still in the picture around the right side of your head in your hair.

Wondering if this is really you?

• Yeah why? am I too ugly that you think I was drawn or something? of course it me dweeb :) xx

What Guys Said 9

• You're a 7-8. Change the hair and less makeup and you'll be 8-9.

• You're super hot, you just don't know it yet. :)

• 7 looks like you haeve to much makeup on I'm not a big fan of that

• I'd give an 8.

You have a beautiful face, nice hair, decent figure though difficult to tell since you are wearing black. The hair looks perfect and you probably have a British accent.

The brown eyes, color choice for clothes, and the fact you are really skinny is why I didn't rate it higher.

• I'm not really skinny :S wish I was though whilst I am what I am..and I can wear what I like :P xx

• You look really skinny though. You may want to think about putting more pics on your profile though. I typically like women that have a waist between 14-16 (16-18 in UK sizes). Personal preference really.

• Will do kermit :) xx you can thn tell me if you like them that is if you want :) xx

• smokin.

• 8.5

You have nice eyes,smile (beautiful face), breasts.

Your hair is ok.

You aren't skinny.

• You actually look like one of my friends, but anyways 8/10, I think you could change your makeup techniques and use a bit less, and there are clothes that would be more complimentary to your figure such as different wrist wear that would be more appropriate with a dress like that, work what you've got, because I believe you could push it to a nine.

• You shouldn't be wearing clothes in it. ;D

8-9 Less makeup and you look shy in it.

• I would say about as perfect as one can get.

• Aw thanks but the only number you gave me was one so I am taking that as your answer :) xx

• I didn't give a number but on a scale of 1-10 (1 low & 10 high) I'd have to go with a 9.

What Girls Said 2

• shut the f*** up please. you obviously think your smoking hot...you just want more people t say it so that you can feel better about yourself. If you really thought you were ugly you wouldn't put a picture up and ask for people to rate it.

• You look absolutely beautiful but the only thing I'm not so sure about is how your legs are really tan but the rest of your skin is fair... but maybe you're wearing pants, I can't really tell from the picture.