Do you switch your style from day to day?

One day, I'll be in a long sleeve shirt, leggings, and nike shoes. The next, I'll be in jeans, booties, a cute top and a cardigan. At night I'll be in a crop top, leggings, boots, and my faux leather jacket.

Does anyone else vary their style this much? I know my one roommate will literally wear a tshirt, leggings, and nikes every single day when the weather permits lol.

Updates:
28d didn't realize that someone posted a very similar question to this yesterday so I'm sorry, wasn't trying to copy :/ just something I think a lot about

1|0
16|12

What Guys Said 12

• I think I stick to the same "style" just different accessories depending on the weather. Some examples of what I wear during Fall/Winter season

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dde2b9bf18.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2941479d41.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a79fbb0c82.jpg

3|1
    0|0
  • I did on the occasion but if I dressed really nice one day people would just ask ALL DAY if I had an interview or something and it just gets annoying. So no I just stick to jeans and a tshirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, you see it a lot in girls - Hopping from style to style, whatever they are comfortable in

0|0
    0|0
  • I vary my style a lot too. Sometimes twice a day with how much the weather changes. There's nothing wrong with that too. I think it shows you like fashion.

Also, you also have pretty good taste to what to wear!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been jeans and t-shirt casual for a long time.

Been "dressing up" more lately with longsleeve button-ups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah when I or I were business clothes. WHEN I'm home I'm in shorts and a t shirt

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever's clean

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, I tend to wear the same thing all week unless it gets dirty

0|0
    0|0
  • I just put on what's available

0|0
    0|0
  • Try thinking important thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. From suits to hoodies.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. i always make same style.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yea, way too much. There's no real style... it's just clothes.
    Today-big trousers, large dark sweater, flats. Minimal make up. Very middle aged rich woman.
    Yesterday, tight khakis, fitted blue sweater, fitted black vest, flats. Amazing make up. Very college girl.
    Tomorrow-dark jeans, ugly sneakers, mediocre top. Bun. Little make up. Student with a lab and no sense of style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever I own; so it goes from traditional to western to middle eastern etc

I don't focus too much on having a signature style for that reason.

However I noticed I go for dresses when going out.

I think my style depends on how I am feeling that day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much everyday 😊 My work is really easy going so I can go from high corporate to skinny jeans, tshirts and thongs.
    Casual is the same, anything between the queen is coming to visit to i look like a homeless person

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm slowly switching out my wardrobe from many cheap quality clothes to fewer high quality brands, you can feel the difference and there's nothing better than a beautiful comfy outfit

1|1
    0|0
  • Today I was in a baseball tee, skinnier, converse.
    Yesterday I was in a dress, scarf, boots.
    Tomorrow I'm wearing black skinnies, a tank top, jacket, and converse.
    I don't stick to a style.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes yea.. other times nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Same!! I'll go from over the top to idc I'm wearing sweatpants and nikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time. Some days I dress like Luna Lovegood. Other days I dress like Morticia Addams.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I do, one day I might be wearing heels and the next day I might be wearing vans. I wear black leather alot!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm all about clothes! If I'm leaving the house, I'm probably doing some creative fashion thing♡

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, it gets boring if you stay in one style

0|0
    0|0
  • meee! sometimes i lke to be girly and sometimes like a tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too much no

0|0
    0|0
  • I do it a lot too.