What should I do?

I just realized that most of the women I work with are crazy feminists. They all look like this and I'm really feeling like I don't blend in. Should I shave my head and join them?
What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• 4|0
  • I know it is tempting to follow peer pressure, but you really have to be who you are, not who they want you to be. If that is the personality you want to adapt, then feel free to do it, but don't do it based on trying to fit in, do you have family or friends outside of work? If so, what do they think?

• become a man and grab them by the pussy

• I just threw up in my mouth a little...

• I just jerked off to all of these pictures. Thanks for the fap material bunny. These kind of threads right here.. this is what's making America great again.

• 22d

Your welcome no problem. Do you want me to hook you up with some of my coworkers? Dead serious... they all look like this.

• Yes you should. Those women are crazy and don't care about anything. I have crazy feminists at my job too. One of them beat my ass in the parking lot and robbed me. Everyday I'm scared to go to work. I was forced to give one of them my lunch money too.

• No.
    Never change just to please someone else.

You are beautiful just the way you are.
    You're beautiful inside as well as outside.

• Wtf
    I'm scared now 😶

• Bunny is funny.

• That first chic is Hugh Mungus. If you wanna follow in her footsteps who are we to stop you?

• No, but you should evolve and leave those people in the dust.

• Please don't 💔

• 22d

Dude I seriously felt like I was in high school yesterday. They don't like me. I was all emo because I was hungover, tired, and hungry.

• 22d

<3 dont stress! these people shouldn't be pushing you to change who you are.
      Thats why people hate leftists, they make you hate yourself for what you are.
      They see a strong, beautiful, Mexican-American woman, and that kills them.

Dont let the haters get to you <3

• 22d

Thanks dude. Fighting their negativity with my positive vibes.

• LMFAO noooooo 💜

• I think so.

• freakin not !!

• Hell no! Be yourself and if they start there fear mongering and shaming just laugh.

• 21d

Lmao yesterday we had to create a fake customer and come up with their lifestyle, hobby, name, and job so we could learn how to recommend products and be personal... group got mad at me when I asked why our customer was a single mom who only had daughters.

• No and I'm guessing most of them are single and lonely guys don't want some crazy ugly feminist girl!

Just keep going how you are, don't let them effect you :)

• What are you talking about? You already look like them. Actually they are much hotter...😍

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah and let your armpit hair grow out then braid it and always where tops that show off your armpit braids

• Well, if you go that way, im thinking it's going to take a lot more than just shaving your head. And your also going to have to change your user name too,... unless you plan to go for that "ironic" angle.

• Ahh, the feminist. Yikes. No, don't be ANYTHING like them.

• You're better that that

• ew no

• 22d

What would you do if you worked at a cosmetics store and your coworkers all looked like this? I'm serious. I have a 9 hour shift today and these girls hate me.

• 22d

i hate working with ugly and fat people, they tend to be the bitchiest. id just keep to myself

• 22d

They are. I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now. Thanks.

• omfg

• A woman's purpose is to do her job - not satisfy you or please you sexually.

• Just keep bein yo sexy self :P

• How have you been surviving around these people?

• 20d

I just keep it to myself and try to out do them in sales. They don't really like me.

• 20d

I don't understand extreme feminist like that. If they were more genuine and nice about things, they wouldn't have so much backlash against them.

• 20d

Yes, how can someone support one gender and bitch about how they're not equal while put the other gender down? Smh crazy people.

• Join them /^_^/