What should I do?

I just realized that most of the women I work with are crazy feminists. They all look like this and I'm really feeling like I don't blend in. Should I shave my head and join them?
What should I do?

0|0
10|19

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 10

• Well, if you go that way, im thinking it's going to take a lot more than just shaving your head. And your also going to have to change your user name too,... unless you plan to go for that "ironic" angle.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and let your armpit hair grow out then braid it and always where tops that show off your armpit braids

3|1
    0|0
  • Ahh, the feminist. Yikes. No, don't be ANYTHING like them.

2|1
    1|0
  • Just keep bein yo sexy self :P

2|0
    0|0
  • You're better that that

2|0
    0|0
  • ew no

2|0
    0|0
    • What would you do if you worked at a cosmetics store and your coworkers all looked like this? I'm serious. I have a 9 hour shift today and these girls hate me.

• i hate working with ugly and fat people, they tend to be the bitchiest. id just keep to myself

• They are. I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing now. Thanks.

• omfg

1|0
    0|0
  • A woman's purpose is to do her job - not satisfy you or please you sexually.

1|0
    0|0
  • How have you been surviving around these people?

1|0
    1|0
    • I just keep it to myself and try to out do them in sales. They don't really like me.

• Show All
    • I don't understand extreme feminist like that. If they were more genuine and nice about things, they wouldn't have so much backlash against them.

• Yes, how can someone support one gender and bitch about how they're not equal while put the other gender down? Smh crazy people.

• Join them /^_^/

1|0
    0|1