Girls, Would I fall and tie trying to walk in these shoes if I've never worn heels before?

Well my mum and sisters are quite fashion-oriented and they're taking me on this girl's night out thingy in London, will I fall over and die wearing these? I know it's weird that I'm 18 and I've never worn heels, but eh.Girls, Would I fall and tie trying to walk in these shoes if I've never worn heels before?

5

What Girls Said 5

• I love those heels! Not a bad choice for starting out, given that they have a strap, which will give you more steadiness. You should be fine, but do a little practice with them, before the big night out. You will look stunning in these!

• Those are cute!! I would try them on before you go. You probably won't die, but they'll probably be very uncomfortable for you. Just practice with them.

• 24d

Thank you :) I might actually get them then. I need to learn anyway I guess.

• I think you'll survive the evening.
    Have fun.

• They aren't dangoures. You will survive

• OK walking in London in heels is really hard sometimes because of all the uneven and cracked pavements.
    Just walk carefully and avoid cracks and stuff.

Try wearing the heels at home first. Walk around in them for a few days or a week or however long you have so you get used to them. If they're not for you, just try a slightly shorter heel. These should be fine though, but try them first.