Boobs, smaller?

I don't know but is it wrong to like smaller boobs on girls? Cause I like small boobs and the bigger they are the more I don't like them. I love the really small ones, help me out girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like small ones, they are cute!

What Girls Said 5

• ...what's the problem exactly? I don't get the question. And I mean, damn, the boobless need love too. ;p

• There are a lot of girls out there who don't think anyone is attracted to their boobs so men like you are probably an angel sent from heaven. I have too many friends who have low self esteem because of their boobs.

• There is nothing wrong with that. Sara Jean Underwood has small boobs and she was voted Playmate of the Year for 2007. So, the are obviously a lot of guys that think like you. I am about the same cup size that she is and I wouldn't get implants no matter how much someone paid me. I am proud to be a member of the itty bitty titty committee(sp?).

• It shouldn't matter. Imagine having a bitch of a girlfiend with small boobs...would that really turn you on? Well at the end of the day, it really depends on what kind of relationship you are looking for...if it's solely based on sexual attraction and physical desire, go ahead, find your small-boobed woman...lol

• Ok really I think you should stop focusing so much on the outer appearance and more on the inner beauty of a girl. If that is hard for you to do instead of looking at her boob size focus on something a little more important. Such as possibly her eyes.

What Guys Said 8

• Like the saying goes, anything more then a mouthful is a waste...lol...But all joking aside, Thats what makes us people different. Some people like small boobs and others like bigger ones. But her looks on the out side should only be a small thing of what you look for in a women. Remember that if things go well that this will be the women that you are going to spend the rest of your life with. Imagine that you marry a women that you think is drop dead pretty on the out side but is dumber then a door nail on the inside, may be setting yourself up for failure.

• Not at all, I actually do not care for super size jugs. All I need is a handful for fun. Just as long as she can look good in a dress or shirt...even if a bra is a helper...thanks vic sec.

• Well personally I have big boobs and a big butt and no belly, so naturally I kinda know why my boyfriend started going out with me. But he started to LOVE me after he got to know me and my personality. Looks aren't everything, but it's your prerogative man, it's what ever you like. Some guys like small butts, some guys like them big it's normal.

• Guys are attracted to both. Its a personal choice.

• Na its not wrong, I mean I would like a girl with big boobs but I haven't dated a girl with a cup size bigger then B.

• You can like whatever you want! lol..theres nothing wrong with that I like smaller boobs too

• Nope. Tiny boobs are where its at. Give me mosquito bites up to a large B cup ANYDAY. Besides, women with big boobs are twice as likely to become obese later in life... blech. No thanks...

• Female anonymous has it partially right..

But there's NOTHING wrong with liking a woman because of her body or liking her especially because of her body.

To make a strong, and real relationship, you should, I repeat, SHOULD like her for who she is. Body is a (great) bonus.

If you don't like how her body looks, you can't have a good relationship. At least, this is how it is with a lot of people. It's normal. Physical attraction and emotional or mental attraction are just as important as one another. You need physical chemistry, and you need personal chemistry.

If you don't like huge dang breasts flappin' in your face, that's fine.

• LOL, "If you don't like huge dang breasts flappin' in your face, that's fine."