Is brown hair on a girl considered attractive?

• Brunettes are the most attractive.
    27% (12)55% (22)40% (34)Vote
  • Girls with brown hair are just as attractive as any other.
    66% (29)45% (18)56% (47)Vote
  • Brunettes are the least attractive.
    7% (3)0% (0)4% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

What Guys Said 15

• Assuming it's a natural color, I don't think there is a hair color that I find inherently unattractive. I've found myself attracted to brunettes, red-heads, dirty blondes, "pure/bright" (whatever it's called) blondes, people with black hair, etc. etc..

The only hair colors I've found generically unattractive to me are dyed dark red, dyed pink, and some other bad dyed bright colors. All of these have been dyed though, but I just don't like the look of some of em. Some dyed hair looks nice (especially when the change is to another natural hair color, i. e. blonde to brunette, or vice versa). Many times it doesn't in my opinion.

Going back to natural hair though, do I have a preference for either which way? I used to like the look of blonde hair more. However, over the last couple years, I've found myself liking natural hair colors about the same as each other. I don't think I can say I have a preference for any of em. Even when I did have a preference towards blonde hair though, I still liked the other colors. That is to say I've always found brown hair attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • www.theskinnyconfidential.com/.../..._large-1.jpeg

Yep!! Attractive!! But doesn't mean more attractive than any other hair color. Depends on the girl all together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes very attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. I tend to think that certain hair colors work better with certain girls looks than others, but that's just me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it can be really attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls with blonde or black hair. I like black more so because I was born with super black hair but it turned really dark brown later as a kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I typically find brunettes most attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated both brunette and blondes and have no preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Better than green or blue or pink and all these bizarre colors some sluts choose.

1|0
    0|0
  • You girls got some silly questions!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends..

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that some brunettes can be really attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Ginger are the most and brunettes are 2nd

0|0
    0|0
  • I think girls with black hair or blond are most attractive. Moreso, black. But it really depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Personally I prefer light brown hair all the way to black hair, never been much into blonde tbh.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really think hair color affects attractiveness that much. If it doesn't look right with their skin tone, maybe, but other than that, I don't really think much about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its region dependant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very plain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how it looks on the girl, but biasedly I think brunettes are gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a really dark brown hair.. and a lot of people says its pretty and wants to play with it a lot.. and im not sure if its the hair or me.. but a lot of guys have said that i look cute, pretty..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I find black or red hair the most attractive. I hate blonde hair the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure it is.

0|0
    0|0