Do girls like guys with long hair?

I seem to have longish, medium sized hair and I was wondering if girls like long hair on guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair on guys makes even some uglier dudes seem more attractive (if their hair is well kept xD) ... Hahaha

Now...I adore long hair on men. It makes them look more manly (ad least I think so). Dreadlocks, just normal long straight hair, a little shorter (shoulder length) curly hair {:YUM:}, wavy past the shoulder blades hair {too sexy}, BUT well kept hair, regular washing, shampoo AND conditioner, perhaps a hair mask for further nourishment of the hair strands...

I know it seems like I'm overreacting, but trust me, I have had long hair for a loooooong time (to my butt), and if you don't take good care of it it will turn into split ends and it will look miserable!

My last boyfriend used all of these products /*fructis*/, and his hair was just as beautiful and shiny as mine hahaha xD -although his was a bit shorter than mine-

- link

- link

- link (very healthy hair :)

- link

- link

(I think you'll catch my drift after these pics :)

In a nutshell, long hair is beautiful, as long as you take good care of it! =)

What Girls Said 41

• I think a lot of girls like guys with long hair. They like something to run their hands through or something. Personally, I don't like it. I prefer my guys to have short hair. So it's just personal preference, but currently, I think the scales are tipped for longer hair.

• It depends on how long it is... I'll say if it's past your jawline, then no. But I'm not every girl either.

• I like long hair on guys if 1) it suits them, and 2) they take care of it (keep it clean, brushed, and get it trimmed every now and then).

• long strait dark hair

LOVEE!

• longer hair- DEPENDS, really emo girls love boys with long hair.

other girls likes a different hair style. som hates boys with long hair. it depends.((:

More from Girls
36

What Guys Said 3

• I had long hair once, and many girls told me that they liked my hair, without me even asking. The in-between phase was terrible, and it required regular high-maintenance (especially since my hair curled), but other than that I only met one guy that told me he did not like it.

So yes, go for it!

• In my perspective I have long hair some girls like it and some girls just want me shave it off. But I like it cause of my braids and sometime cornrows.

• I have always had short(buzz cut) hairstyle. I am finally letting it grow long up to the shoulder area. Right now it is in the "stupid" stage. But even in this stage I am getting a hell of a lot more attention from girls then I did when my hair was short. Many women told me to take care of your long hair and it depends on how it looks on you. But it has changed my view so far and for the better. Good luck.