Do girls like guys with long hair?

I seem to have longish, medium sized hair and I was wondering if girls like long hair on guys.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 40

What Guys Said 3

• Selected as most helpful

Long hair on guys makes even some uglier dudes seem more attractive (if their hair is well kept xD) ... Hahaha

Now...I adore long hair on men. It makes them look more manly (ad least I think so). Dreadlocks, just normal long straight hair, a little shorter (shoulder length) curly hair {:YUM:}, wavy past the shoulder blades hair {too sexy}, BUT well kept hair, regular washing, shampoo AND conditioner, perhaps a hair mask for further nourishment of the hair strands...

I know it seems like I'm overreacting, but trust me, I have had long hair for a loooooong time (to my butt), and if you don't take good care of it it will turn into split ends and it will look miserable!

My last boyfriend used all of these products /*fructis*/, and his hair was just as beautiful and shiny as mine hahaha xD -although his was a bit shorter than mine-

- link

- link

- link (very healthy hair :)

- link

- link

(I think you'll catch my drift after these pics :)

In a nutshell, long hair is beautiful, as long as you take good care of it! =)

• long hair is the best

• I hope they do!

• long hair on guys is pretty much my biggest turn on...so yes, haha.

• I don't.

• long strait dark hair

LOVEE!

• YES :D I do x

• Yes yes yes

• long hair is best---in my opinion .

• i love it. :]

• i like long hair

• it depends really.

like for me, those hippy kinda long hair that reaches your shoulder is a NO-NO, but if its like those kind that you see those guys in those boybands have, then its pretty hot.

• I like long hair on guys if 1) it suits them, and 2) they take care of it (keep it clean, brushed, and get it trimmed every now and then).

• i LOVE long hair...but it must must must be well kept.

• Hell yeahh they do! lol

Well I do... most of my homegurls don't

i guess it jst depends on the girls type

• depends on how long- usually I don't like it past the shoulders, but there are exceptions. Anything shorter can be cute/sexy!

• Long hair on guys is so attractive for me!

• yess.. long hair is the best!:)

• Yes sure it depends of the guy too

^^

• yeah but you gotta know how to work it

• hmmm I prefer short... :) but if a guy can pull it off.. then one can be persuaded to make an exception!

• Show More
  • I have always had short(buzz cut) hairstyle. I am finally letting it grow long up to the shoulder area. Right now it is in the "stupid" stage. But even in this stage I am getting a hell of a lot more attention from girls then I did when my hair was short. Many women told me to take care of your long hair and it depends on how it looks on you. But it has changed my view so far and for the better. Good luck.

• In my perspective I have long hair some girls like it and some girls just want me shave it off. But I like it cause of my braids and sometime cornrows.

• I had long hair once, and many girls told me that they liked my hair, without me even asking. The in-between phase was terrible, and it required regular high-maintenance (especially since my hair curled), but other than that I only met one guy that told me he did not like it.

So yes, go for it!