Do girls like guys with long hair?

I seem to have longish, medium sized hair and I was wondering if girls like long hair on guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair on guys makes even some uglier dudes seem more attractive (if their hair is well kept xD) ... Hahaha

Now...I adore long hair on men. It makes them look more manly (ad least I think so). Dreadlocks, just normal long straight hair, a little shorter (shoulder length) curly hair {:YUM:}, wavy past the shoulder blades hair {too sexy}, BUT well kept hair, regular washing, shampoo AND conditioner, perhaps a hair mask for further nourishment of the hair strands...

I know it seems like I'm overreacting, but trust me, I have had long hair for a loooooong time (to my butt), and if you don't take good care of it it will turn into split ends and it will look miserable!

My last boyfriend used all of these products /*fructis*/, and his hair was just as beautiful and shiny as mine hahaha xD -although his was a bit shorter than mine-

- link

- link

- link (very healthy hair :)

- link

- link

(I think you'll catch my drift after these pics :)

In a nutshell, long hair is beautiful, as long as you take good care of it! =)