Guys What Do You...

Like Girl's To Wear.What Do You Think Looks Best On Girl's? Guy's Also Do You Like It When Girl's Wear Short Skirts Or Do You Think It Looks Bad? Turn On Or Turn Off.

Most Helpful Guy

• well I think it's different from guy to guy. but I like a relaxed look most time. Heals don't have any affect on me.

A great looking girl could be with flip flops, loose pajama like pants, and like a tank top.

Or like. sneakers, jeans, a funny shirt. never ever see that usually.

Skirts are nice

What Guys Said 4

• I'm old fashioned. I think it is SO SO SO sexy when a woman leaves everything to the imagination. It keeps a certain mystique. Now I'm not saying that she should dress like a nun. That's just.old. I don't think SUPER short skirts or shorts are attractive. If it looks like I could easily see your "flower," all I am thinking is "eww."

• I just want to see girls be more comfortable and it depends if they can pull it off or not.

I don't really like short skirts but as long as they have nice legs it is fine and if they like match it with a cute look sweater then it will be perfect.

• i think that a girl should wear whatever makes her happy. I mean if a guy can't respect her for the person she is then they have no business talking to her.

on the other hand, I think tight jeans and a tshirt are attractive enough.

short skirts sometimes depends. sometimes it makes the girl look slutty and that's a turn off.

but other times it makes a girl look cute.

• WELL its a good thing but its about what girl feels comfortable in yeah

most girls look hot in skirts than jeans

What Girls Said 1

• Just wear what you feel comfortable in - its the sexiest way to form an appeal. It'll be a turn off, if you felt awkward in your own clothes.

Then again, I am no guy.