What clothes do I need to keep very warm walking my dog in 32F?

I'm heading up north to live with my grandma and I'm supposed to walk her dog. What gear do I need to not freeze to death. Keep in mind, I'm a complete baby when it comes to cold!

What Guys Said 5

• You'll be fine.

• 32F? Wow, my ex girlfriend used to drag me out for a walk in 5F degree weather! lol

Wear clothing in layers so you can take off what you don't need. That way you won't be unprepared.

• Maybe warm up clothing and light coat , hat to keep your head warm.

• Layers, lots of them

• 21d

Well duh :p... I just don't know what the best layers would be

• 21d

Doesn't matter, when you are here in the cold, you don't need to look "fashionable". You just put layer after layer

What Girls Said 2

• A really heavy coat and pants. You might have to double layer.

Discover the wonders of actual long johns and thermals. I don't know if it makes me look dumb but the good ones are actually super comfortable and warm.

• 21d

Thermals are a great idea! I'm actually worried that thermals and jeans still won't cut it. Yes I'm that much of a wimp :(

• 21d

Well I went from south to north as well and it took me like,5 years to get used to northern winters.

• 21d

Yeah dude jeans are fine, leggings or long johns underneath if you have to. You don't really need special pants...

• Sweater, coat, gloves, knitted hat, scarf, boots.