Would you be surprised if your friend told you she wore a thong at the beach?

Most Helpful Girl

• A friend actually told me that, i was supprised, then i thought eyy she's just confident,

What Guys Said 4

• no, but I'd prefer friends to wear booty shorts haha

• 26d

Haha, how come?

• 26d

I just don't like looking at my friends booties. P. s. when I'm at the beach we are playing beach vball, I can't concentrate on the game when she in a thong.

Booty shorts or those athletic shorts just make me more comfortable

• Yes because it's almost winter and freezing outside

• Don't a lot of girls wear them?

• I wouldn't be surprised she's wearing a thong, many women do these days. What I would be surprised about is, why is my "friend" that happens to be a girl, telling me she's wearing a thong. Underwear, even if it's a bathing suit (unless she's wearing an outfit to the beach?), is private information, by definition. Oh, my bad on the use of the word private (sarco)

What Girls Said 4

• no i wouldn't care

• I wouldn't be surprised, only because where I live, girls do it all the time! I live at the beach and girls like to just randomly go to the beach and jump in :) no one really cares

• I wouldn't give a shit to be honest.

• 0|0