Guys, if you had to choose between a thin girl and chubby girl?

A really thin girl with a small chest or a chubby/fat girl with a big chest?

• Thin girl.Guys, if you had to choose between a thin girl and chubby girl?
  • Chubby girl.Guys, if you had to choose between a thin girl and chubby girl?
28d I thought everyone would choose the second girl because she has bigger boobs...

What Guys Said 24

• Boobs aren't just default awesome because they have more mass. Shape and perkiness are also big qualities. Perky, firm boobs outdo floppy cellulose any day. Even if they're really small. in my opinion. Though, I think most guys agree. But facial structure is also really important. Fat cheeks aren't attractive to most guys, in my opinion. Once the fat starts morphing someones body shape and facial shape, it starts becoming generally unattractive.

• Thin, boobs only look nice in proportion.

• thin. heath is important. No one wants to set their kids up with diabetes.

• 28d

They say thin is unhealthy too.

• 28d

@Shorty1991 that's not what you said but okay haha were on the same page now so it's all good.

• 28d

@Puppylove94 well it is along the same lines, but we both worded it slightly differently. Things like types of diabetes or heart attacks are not always associated with fat or skinny people. You can be skinny and healthy or slightly overweight and healthy or the opposite.

• Between them but if i had to choose... the second. But then again. I can't imagine she is very active

• Neither is anywhere close to attractive, and I'd honestly rather be alone than date either of them. However, for the sake of the question, I'll go with the thin girl.

• I would pick thin girl

• thin girl

• if I HAD to choose ONLY from these two I'll go with thin one. Chubby isn't a turn on. But I love boobs, as everyone does ;) If the thin one had boobs, that'll be great :D

• Thin one, She bring beautiful appearance out at least.

• Thin and it's not even close

• Chubby! and not because of the boobs..

• A, thick is better than chubby (healthier). But that only gets her foot in the door. The interview has yet to begin...

• Which do I get along with better? That is the only consideration.

• thin for sure.

• I would pick the chubby girl but you picked a particularly chubby girl, so it isn't a very fair poll

• I choose in between them not too much chubby not too much thin

• I would pick the girl with the big boobs because boobs are delicious

• I don't want an overly thin girl or fat girl

• an even thinner girl would be even better

• Definitely the first girl. The second one I wouldn't even call chubby--she's fat. Definitely clinically obese if not morbidly obese. Big boobs are only awesome on a fit girl.

• If it came to sex (from those 2 pictures alone) i would bang the chubby one. But lets be honest most fat girls... their boobs dont match up with the extra body weight. When it comes to relationships... the thin girl.

• No one gives a shit about 'chest' or 'boobs' if she's fat.

Fat boobs don't count.

It takes effort to stay well shaped, whereas nothing but laziness if required to be fat.

• Boobs isn't the most important thing with a girl. There are many beautiful women and girls with small breasts. The face, rest of their body and the personality are also things that makes a woman beautiful.

• For me, it's not as cut and dry as chubby or thin. It depends how attractive overall I find her, her face and her personality. Neither of the 2 women you've posted here for example turn me off just looking at them, both are attractive in their way. Generally speaking I'd go for the thin one because I'm generally more attracted to petite women physically (although she seems almost too thin?). I wouldn't automatically say no to the chubby woman though.

• 28d

On update: I like smaller boobs. It's a common misconception. Not all guys like or want BIG boobs. Hers are actually too big for my liking. But again, it goes deeper than that. If I like her, her breast size doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 4

• thin

• Noooo chubs are not attractive I'm gonna die alone

• no one wants a chubby girl

• Honestly, neither.