Is red lipstick alluring?

Do you think red lipstick is alluring?

25d Assuming she is attractive.

What Guys Said 26

• my grandma wears redlipstick.. nasty stuff lol..
    Natural lips are delicious on a hot girl.. no makeup needed. I'd happily lick them

• Lipstick makes me reluctant to make out with a girl. But what I really hate is when a girl uses a lot of lib Baum or something. It's literally like smothering your face with crisco who want's to make out with that?

• 25d

Lol!
      I know, a lot of them over do it with lip balm and it makes them look that they've just had a fry up for breakfast or lunch and forgotten yo wipe their lips. I use Mac lipstick, it tends to dry up quite fast but the colour lasts.

• No, I think it looks disproportionately bright in contrast to the general skin color and therefore kinda looks stupid most of the time.

• Yes but maybe less bold shades

• Well it's 'meant' to be alluring. But personally I kind of dislike makeup.

• I like it as long as the contrast is not too strong or high.

• 0|0
  • Red lipstick is really nice

• Well like you said, assuming she's attractive then yes, I'd find it captivating.

• yes and black lipstck too

• 24d

Lol this reminds me when I asked my guy friend what shade he likes better and he said black for bjs 😂😂

• 24d

I just like black because its a mysterious and sexy color

• 24d

It's has a gothic vibe also. I usually wear it whenever I feel like wearing gothic clothing lol

• Yes it is. Has a provocative tone to it.

• I find dark red alluring. That tone of red I would call sexy.

• Yes.-

• The red they use on Coke cans is definitely on lips.

• Yes, i like red lipstick on a girl. Yes it's alluring for sure !

• yes it is

• Yes. Pretty much.

• No, to me, it's whatever.

• Not to me.

• Of course but I also like pink lipgloss.

• There's not really any one thing that makes a female alluring in my opinion.

• Yes, it is.

• Dark red is

• yes alluring

• Not really

• if the chick isn't hot and doesn't have sexy lips nothing is alluring... .

• 25d

i prefer natural stuff. you can't kiss and lick a painted face.

What Girls Said 9

• I think that it can be... It depends on the skin tone though. I only ever wear lipstick if I wear make up, no foundation or concealer and my skin tone is super pale everywhere except with bright pink cheeks. Wearing red lipstick looks super weird on me because of how pale I am and then with the random splotches of red on my cheeks and my lips, it all looks very odd.

• 24d

I'm pale also but it makes my white skin glow. There is random splotches after eating mainly, after you eat you should immediately reapply it and clean the outer areas. I can easily imagine you looking very beautiful with red lipstick. <3

• I would wear red lipstick on a hot date probably not the first one though wouldn't want to give the impression that I was trying to hard the first time I meet someone.
    encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images

• i love red lipstick and it looks good as long as the shade of red matches the skin tone of the one wearing it

• To a certain extend I guess? I just love wearing it 😬 Makes me feel sorta empowered haha

• Yes! Just make sure the shade of red matches your skin tone :)

• I hate red lipstick. I can only think of taylor swift, and the people wearing it always have super thin lips..

• 25d

Taylor Swift never goes out of style though. :D

• 25d

I don't really like here, especially because I've ALWAYS shipped drake and rihanna and now it seems like drake and her are gonna be a thing.. And I don't like the extremely white music she makes lol. (Even though i'm ridiculously white)

• It can be both very sexy and ruin the whole look.

• My boyfriend doesn't care. He actually doesn't really like lipstick

• Red anything sexy is alluring I think. Red lipstick, red dress, red lingerie.

• 24d

Red lacy lingerie 😍😍😍😍😍

• 24d

I'm wearing it right now actually hahaha

• 24d

Lol Red is actually one of my favorite colors because of it's allure. I just looked up your recommendation and it's a nice color. Thanks. A nice darkish red color which to me is the best kind.