Would I look good with a pixie cut? Like a longish one, kinda messy? [pic below]?

I just wanna know if you guys think it would look pretty. Would I look good with a pixie cut? Like a longish one, kinda messy? [pic below]?

28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... as the other person has said. We need a better pic to help give feedback.

What Guys Said 7

• I think it would definitely look good on you. More of the Jennifer Lawrence type than the Miley Cyrus. But that would probably look good as well. You have a more "square" face (not an insult) and I think that type of hair style suites that type of facial structure better.

• It is a RARE girl who can pull it. Shit deal is, you can't try it on and take it off, so if you get it and it's awful, you're pretty well fucked til it grows back out.

Best I could suggest for such a drastic haircut is try on a high quality wig of the style you seek for a day. I've been known to sharpie on an approximation of a tattoo before I get it. Helps.

• Need a better picture don't even see your head

• I think you would look good. Try it and see,

• I personally think that no-one looks goof with a pixie cut

• keep it like it is, you're stunning!!! :D

• Not really. I live the hair you have there

What Girls Said 1

• I reckon you can pull it off! xx