A guy's opinion of girl's hair?

Okay, so usually I ask questions on here to compare the responses to what I think or have heard to be true. Right now I'm wondering just how much guys care about girls' hairstyles. My brothers have always told me that they find short hair extremely unattractive and I should never cut my hair short. However, my brothers tend to be more opinionated than the average guy. So, do you care? Do you have a preference for length, color, style, etc.?

Thanks for your answers = )

Most Helpful Guy

• Your brothers are very correct! Short hair is not attractive on girls. Many girls may like short hair because it's just easier to wash and care but it's not attractive. I prefer straight hair on girls and very long like down to her ass. It should at least cover most of her back.

What Guys Said 6

• It's not the hairstyle itself, really. It's how the hairstyle complements your face. But generally long hair is more feminine looking, I find but I have seen hot girls with shorter hair too. It might work for some girls but I think longer hair looks best most of the time.

• I have a hair style that I find more attractive, and that's long wavy brunette hair. But it depends on the girl and if she can pull it off. I've seen girls have very short hair, sorta like old Halle Berry and they look great.

• Every guy has different ideas of what looks good. Myself I think short hair looks really cute on girls, but I like long hair too.

• A little past the shoulders a lot of dudes like long hair but I've always been into the short not too short but I'm pretty sure you know what I mean.

• I know more men that prefer longer than shorter, as do I. As far as style I don't really have too much of a preference.

• I don't like short hair on girls. Shoulder length or longer looks good. I love girls with pony tails...haha don't know why but I just do.

What Girls Said 0