I'm feminine but.. I'm a guy?

Kay so some people think I'm gay because I think and act like a girl and I kind of talk like one sometimes but not like the way a gay guy talks if you know what I'm saying. It's kind of like a normal masculine voice mixed with a feminine tone. I have a lot of female friends too, I wear mascara sometimes and I dress in normal dude clothes and some designer with very expensive watches & shoes but nothing girly & I usually date girls that are like 1 to 3 years older than me, so am I gay or like.. What cuz' I don't know.

What Girls Said 6

• I have a cousin that is similar to you. He's actually pretty handsome, but he's definitely feminine. His speech, mannerisms, everything, but he's straight. He likes women. so whatever, don't stress about it, just do you.

• Are you into guys? If no
    You are not gay, I know guys that has a feminine side and they love women and they are not gay at all.
    Another word is Meterosexual: A heterosexual man who is sensitive to stereotypic feminine interests and is very concerned with personal appearance, as in grooming and dressing stylishly. As for your voice, my manager has a feminine voice and he's straight, my best friend has a feminine voice and he's straight

• If you have to ask other people if you are gay or not... what do you think?

• Sounds like metrosexuality.

I think it's cool. My biggest crush was on a metrosexual.

• No you are not gay. I've met guys like you and I've been infatuated with one of them.

• You can like that stuff and not be gay. Just like girls don't have to wear makeup to be straight.

What Guys Said 9

• So what's the question?

• There is no such thing as "girly behavior". Although I do admit the usage of mascara is a bit strange for a male in this day and age and society.

• well if you are attracted to guys then you are gay or bisexual or pansexual and you will know this.. beleive me i was so confused but then i found out that i was pansexual with a preference of guys, but if you aren't attracted to guys, well this is normal... because when you were in your mothers womb and she had any emotions for example... love, lust, anger, fear, confusion etc. that would release hormones all throughout the body that aren't male hormones... they are female hormones that would affect you that is how lgbt people are who they are... and that dosent nessacalrily mean you are lgbt it just means you have been afflicted by female hormones that aren't love and lust but have been afflicted by the hormones that are fashion and socially related... i hope i helped :)

• Thats ok man. We need different people in this world.

• Everyone has a feminine and a masculine essence. Some men have more feminine qualities, some women have more masculine qualities. Doesn't have to do with your sexual orientation.

• You are what we call a metrosexual.

• Start acting normal. Wash off the makeup, put on man clothes, and go lift weights.

• I'm liberal, but, I'm a guy, am I a deplorable?

• Are you into guys at all?
    There are some straight guys in touch with their feminine side, so that may not be it.