My mom and dad called me a whore and said I dress too provocative?

• they're right
    12%(6)13%(12)Vote13%(6)
  • they're wrong
    88%(42)87%(81)Vote87%(39)

Most Helpful Guy

• gurlfran you can wear whatever you want, its your body, it is you who chooses what you feel necessary for your body, it is you who chooses what you beleive is best for you. anyone that thinks otherwise obviously dosent care that girls are allowed to wear whatever they want

Most Helpful Girl

• Dear mom and dad, please see the opinion of maostvpeopke. They disagree with your comments, which I also find very hurtful. I love you dearly, but please can you be a little more relaxed and not make me feel so bad and uncertain that I had to ask other people.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• Is this a serious post or joking? Your parents shouldn't be calling you a whore, no matter how you dress. Not very good parents.

• Looks like you need to find some better parents.

• Your clothes obviously accentuate your shape, but it's not "provocative".

Also, your parents sound like piles of shit to call you that.

• I guess it depends on what provocative is defined as. I think you look fine, since you are at least 18 years of age and you're not revealing actual cleavage/skin.

• You need some real parents.

• Anyone who calls their own kids a whore deserves to get slapped in the fuckin face and spit on.

• sorry I click on wrong answer vote A by mistake but personally I don't find anything wrong they are actually nice dress... sorry again

• I'm speechless, your parents need help. Calling their own daughter a whore. If I have a daughter someday, I will never call her a whore no matter what she dress like.

• Wearing a t-shirt and a long sleeved dress is hardly even showing anything. Most people wear t-shirts and never get comments like that

• where do you live in iran? its normal lol.

• pagal bana rehi ho desi girl

• I live in Memphis TN I know a whore when I see one. You are not a whore.

• Some parent..

• yummy ;)

• parents never lie to their kids , if they told you you're a whore then you're a whore

• They are absolutely wrong
    You have big boobs though!

• You look very beautiful!

What Girls Said 9

• Mom: You're a whore!

Me: So are you, that's why you have four kids.

Okay jokes aside, I don't get wtf they're talking about unless they're extremely religious.

• They actually are super religious

• Well of course neither of these pics. are you anyway.
    Strangely enough they are in fact two completely different people.
    So perhaps you would be good enough to explain.

• Many of my clothes are like these two

• I wear crop top sweaters, and my morals are way up there lol. Fashion doesn't have anything to do with that.

• I'm not sure where they're getting that idea from.
    I think you dress very appropriately. In fact, you dress like my girls do

• Your parents are just as ignorant as my parents. My parents told me that I'm whore, because I'm a lesbian.

• They are super wrong 😂

• That's not even close to being provocative. I- why are your parents like that. They're mean. 😨

• Are these your most revealing clothes?
    I know some girls who definitely overdo, especially recently.

• You're hot. I know a hell of a lot of girls who dress drastically worse than that. Have your own style and go for it!