How strict are you on appearance?

Like have you ever struggled with your appearance do you currently struggle with appearance does your girl or boyfriend have to always look good like what's your thoughts on appearance how much does it matter?

What Girls Said 11

• I used to struggle a lot, and have had weight issues for most of my life. I saw a psychologist a few years ago that was really helpful though and now the only standards I adhere to are my own. I'm happy with my body and appearance, there are definitely some things I'd like to change and I am slowly working on those

• I am my own Straw Boss over my Life in General. If my House is not Organized, how Can my own Appearance... Always Look Good?
    House is Neat as a pin, Mind and Body and Soul Really Matters, For With no Motivation, Nothing Matters in Life. xx

• I always like to look at least decent if I'm going out in public or if I'm just going to be with the boyfriend. I like to be able to impress him every time he sees me.

Sometimes I'm disappointed because my boyfriend doesn't hold the same values as I do, so when I visit him he's still a dirty, naked hobo bundled up as a burrito when I'm all dolled up and ready to go. But then again, we're in a long term relationship so it's not a deal breaker.

• I've struggled with my appearance for too long. Had acne and was 50lbs heavier. I still see myself as fat though, which is a huge issue for me. I don't know if I'll ever get over it.
    A guy just needs to be attractive to me. Not super strict on how a guy looks lol.

• I was raised to look my best at all times and to behave a certain way. Image and class are a big deal to me. I never dress provocatively but I wear make up if I'm going somewhere and take pride in my clothes. Men I become involved with tend to dislike this and wish I wouldn't do that.

• Pretty strict about my own appearance- not that concerned over a guy's appearance. I just need to be somewhat attracted to him.

• I've struggled with my appearance since I was like 10, which is pretty sad. I'm overly harsh on myself and it's like never good enough.

I think being healthy first is what matters. As long as you're healthy and you're happy and you feel good then someone out there will find you sexy regardless.

• Some days i care and some days im like fuck it

• I've never struggled with my appearance much.

• I'm having a really bad confidence issue with my nose right now. Someone told me it was ugly the other day and I'm starting to see it as a big bulbous thing and it's making me depressed. I want a nose job now and feel so ugly out in public it'd giving me horrible anxiety :(

• Appearance means a lot to me

What Guys Said 12

• Oh it varies so much for me. But it's usually my "maximum ideal weight" that changes around.

But I tell ya, I've had a few girls whose personality absolutely blew me away. They weren't exactly in the range I would have thought of before, which is why I try to reevaluate my standards all the time. I just totally fell for them.

Also, I try not to expect much more than I expect of myself. Like, I've gained probably 20lb over the last several years so I'm aware I would be a total hypocrite if I only accepted, like, super fit girls. I certainly wouldn't turn them down, but I'm not going to hold them to that standard.

• Good appearence makes the world go round. It helps you earn money, people look at you different, etc.
    I would be considered a pretty shallow person. I spend a great deal of time on enhancing my looks. I don't really have a very good self esteem regarding the physical aspect of myself but I try.

I am very big on appearance but often it's related to clothing, hair color, makeup, and facial expressions, voice, etc. It's not things like weight.

My thoughts on appearance is that every time I see a person whine about not looking good I laugh. Especially men. People act like they are stuck with what they got. hair color, waxing, trim your F-ing eyebrows, a bit of a tan, get your arse to the gym and wear something nice and you are a million times hotter.

• For casual sex I'm extremely shallow. For relationships personality is more important to me. If a girl is a 5/10 in my books then she can turn herself into a 8/10 throughout a period of time. I obviously try and shoot for both though.

• 25d

I guess that's reasonable lol, have you ever struggled with appearance or thought you were not good enough I mean I have struggled before when I was a kid even when I looked fine lol

• 25d

Only if she is model tier and has a shit load of money. I'm pretty confident though.

• Yeah she must be good, I must like her look&personality for a relationship and at least her body for sex. I am strict on how I look, I just like to look cool and dress well, make my hair whenever I go out.

• I just avoid mirrors, far cheaper and easier. At my age there's really nothing that can be done that doesn't require 3 mortgages to not look like a walking mummy.

• i am pretty strict with that, but some days im like, whatever

• I dress for comfort not looks

• I know its not important for girls, since I always took care of mine yet I saw plenty of guys who didn't easily find girls and have sex, while I never had even a kiss in my life

• Mine or theirs?

• Not very, although i always, ALWAYS, wear a jacket, a bit selfconcious on my stomach, hopefully lose some weight, im working on it

• I never care about my appearance.

• Not strict at all , as long they are comfortable in them and not exposing.