Am I pretty?

I know this is a cliche/ shows lack of self confidence question.

But some days the mirror is not as kind as others. and its not something I hear from other people where I am. so, if I can ask you all...you can be honest.

link

(I also am not sure what to think of hot or not, side conversation there)

Aw, thanks ya all :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Who am I to decide whether you're pretty or not? I chose not to look at you're picture, since it shouldn't matter what I think it. You're pretty when you feel pretty :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say your attractive, a different hair style might look better.

• I'm growing it out so its long enough to donate without cutting down to a pixie, so...it'll probably change in about a year.

• You are pretty no need to worry

• Yea, you're hot, now stop worrying about it.

• Yes you're pretty. Nothing wrong with you.

What Girls Said 2

• You're pretty, you look like Drew Barrymore a little, at least in that picture. :)

• Yesss :) You are. You have eyes that I would KILL for and your lips are a pretty shape. But 'pretty' is on the inside. Doesn't matter what you look like if your a jerk. Food for thought lol.

P.S. - I know how you feel, sometimes everyone just needs an unbiased opinion on their looks.

• Yeah, when the last opinion anyone gave on your looks was from a 10 year old you were a camp counselor for, its time for a new opinion. :P