Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful?

**please vote and explain your reason in the answer section below, thanks!**

• Smart and ugly
  • Dumb and beautiful
  • I'm a guy...
GUYS: no girls have answered, so there is not much point in voting
haha a girl voted "im a guy" looool

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I just be average?

What Guys Said 2

• smart and ugly. looks fade

• Out of those two I would choose dumb and beautiful.. Luckily I'm not either of those combinations.. I'm somewhat smart and.. well I wouldn't use the word beautiful but I'm not ugly. :-)

• Haha, personally I would chose dumb and beautiful too, because looks you can never change (apart from surgery but that doesn't always look good) but knowledge you could improve and WILL improve as your life goes on.

What Girls Said 4

• Smart and Ugly, because then I'd be cleaver enough to work out how to make myself look good...and as said looks fade, so being smart is better xx

• I'd rather smart and ugly, as I'm attracted to smart guys, so there must be guys out there that are mostly attracted to smart girls? Also, being dumb and beautiful there could be a chance I had low self esteem and wouldn't feel beautiful anyway, so it would just be a waste.

• both, but just beautiful, and extremely smart, besides the occasional dumbing myself down to mix in wih others.

• Why can't I be pretty and smart? =1 It can be achieved, I'll take it. :D