GUYS, what makes a girl a good kisser to you?

like her breath, her tongue action her lips.. how do you rate it? how do you feel while this good kisser lip locks with you? I have been told I am one from very reliable first hand sources. lol

i just don't kiss any guy or girl. but I like to kiss especially if the other person is good at what she/he does. I've been told I have soft lips and I make em melt. I like to do it depends on the momentum - soft or torrid but I can be anything. damn :*

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know where to start on this one, some girls open their mouths too wide. Feels like they're trying to devour me, some have stiff lips and pucker too much lol.

The kiss I'll never forget was with a girl who had soft lips, reminded me of clouds. I was running my fingers through her long hair with one hand, I favor long for just that reason. My other hand was on the nape of her neck propping her head up. I'm not sure how fast we were going but it felt like slow motion, so I'm assuming slow lol. She opened her lips just a bit to massage my bottom lip with her tongue.

So my theory takes time it takes, soft lips, slow tongue movement, and hand positioning. I've had a lot of bad kissing ladies in my past, from her I know it wasn't me who was the bad kisser lol.

What Guys Said 12

• The most important thing is following up to the kiss. If she can be seductive and kinky, I love that and I usually have the girl lead the kiss and I will follow. Of course I tease when I kiss (give in and back off), but when a girl does that, its just AHHH. It is so good. She also has to work the tongue correctly, if it is a sensual kiss, then the tongue should massage lightly around mine and if it is kinky, well you get the picture :)

It all depends on your mood. If you defitely want to reel in the guy, kiss, tongue, bite his lip and then back off and have your eyes and smile in seductive mode. Its important to back off and tease, otherwise it's just one long kiss without any ladders, without any steps increasing attraction.

Got me?

• it's not the action of kissing..it's how she looks at me before...and how a woman anticipates it.

What she says, the way she moves herself against you, how she touches you just before she turns her face to yours... And the tone of her voice. You can hear tenderness in her voice.

Kissing itself should not be violent, should start with light contact, and I like it when a woman stops and looks at you for a second, then kisses you again, more forcefully.

• What makes a good kisser to me... Is a woman who knows how to adapt to your kissing and vice versa. Kissing is a two person activity and it requires two people to be able to feel out the other... anticipating everything because you are that aware of what's going on... If the woman isn't focusing and relaxing it doesn't work for me.

• Definitely the most attractive thing a girl can do while kissing is every now and again become the more dominate once instead of always being submissive. Its almost isolating to think your driving everything that happens at time. Just every now and then let us know you have control over that happens.

• I like doing this to change things up but my hair always gets in his face. :(

• Haha that happens to me and then he starts laughing because it tickles him and then we both start laughing and then it just makes the moment even more special because were both so cool and relaxed with eachother

• If she relaxes into it and allows her body to mold to you. A kiss is done with the entire body rather than just the lips and tongue.

• I'm not sure. Those lips are so sweet I'd have to deep french kiss you for about a solid hour before I could make my decision.

• extra stuff like playfully grabbing my hair and pulling me toward her.

• Lips are my favourite thing, not too much tongue, but enough to tease you, sometimes the taste of the other person's breath at that point gives me a rush.

• Confidence and enthusiasm.

• I like it when a girl touches my face when we're kissing

• the best kissers are the ones that kiss below the belt. they are my favorites

'

• big boobs

What Girls Said 4

• I like to tease my boyfriend when we kiss... I remember I did that to him when we first started dating.. and we would make out. It drove him crazy... he would pull in close to kiss me and I would slowly pull away.. or let my lips hover over his and gently brush against his ever so slightly and when he would go in to kiss I would again slowly back away. I would of course do this in the middle of some real heated action. I love it when a guy does it to me as well.

• idk but I've always been told ima good kisser. But I got big lips and they soft and I've madeout and kissed a lot of people. When I kiss I like to suck on theie tongue a little, just a hint to what I might do later ;)

And I like to bite on the bottom lip and suck on it. Then I'll start kissing on their neck a little then move back to his mouth and a lot guys like to pull my hair I guess because its long and blonde lol. and when I do I reciprocate by biting down on theit lip and its always worked :)

• We're almost classmates in kissing classes.. lol I like to bite bottom lip and move away and tease a little bit then grab his neck and kss him full on the mouth! I grab his other hand and put them on my ass

• Yyea if they too shy, il grab his hands and guide them to where they shud be that's if I realllllllllyyyyy like them

• Idk because I'm not a guy, but I once made out with this guy and he was the WORST he was too hard and there was no romance or gentleness in his kisses, it was like drinking a can of worms. uhhghghghh it was sick, and he was too rough.

sorry this had nothing to do with it xD

• The best is someone touching your neck and kissing your neck in between kissing your lips... Mmmmm. So sensual and feels so nice