Can anyone solve the mystery of my spooky glasses?

I just just started wearing glasses and they fog up on me *but only when I'm wearing my new jacket*. What kind of wizardry is this?

If I put on my jacket and zip it up, after a little while they fog up! I tried wearing a tight scarf to see if something is coming from the jacket, but still fogs up!

Here is the jacket if it matters...
Can you solve the mystery?

What Guys Said 3

• Your releasing body heat from inside your jack between your chest and the jacket itself. It's causing a heater affect.

Here's a test to prove it. Push down at the jacket on your chest and watch how fast it fogs up. The air and the heat are working together. It's proof that your jacket is keeping you warm.

• 23d

Yeah that's what I thought!!! Then I tried putting a scarf on so no air goes from my jacket and just sitting there, they slowly get fogged... I think ghosts...

• 23d

a scarf won't stop that huge jacket. I'm from the west coast so I've never even seen a jacket that big. Your bet is to walk with it open.

• Your jacket makes the air warm.

As you walk, the warm air shoots up through the collar, into your face.

The temperature difference between the cold glass and the warm air causes your glasses to condensate.

• 23d

If you dont zip up your jacket I guarantee your glasses won't get foggy.

• 23d

Alright mr smarty pants I'm trying an experiment. I'm at my computer now, my glasses are warm (inside all day) and I'm not moving. So now there is no difference in temperature... will they fog up? :p :p :p

• 23d

They would fog up if you did pilates while wearing your jacket lol but if you're just sitting then no.

• I'm pretty sure it's due to the coldness outside. Try wearing a new jacket and see what happens.

What Girls Said 3

• Lol it's not the jacket, it's the weather you wear it in.

• 23d

like humid or something? It's actually been dry and unseasonably warm recently! Nothing that would make it wet!

• 23d

Then definitely a poltergeist.

• You have a haunted jacket.

• 23d

I think that's the only explanation :p

• 23d

Yes, you should call ghost hunters or something like that.

• Maybe it makes your eyeballs warm but it's cold out so they fog up lol

• 23d

lol... no it's unseasonably warm in this part of the USA... it's dry and quite pleasant outside! No humidity!

• 23d

*facepalm*

• 23d

Don't face palm or you could break your glasses idiot lol