Does anyone here use any durable lip stains or lipsticks?

I never had an issue with my lipstick. I don't do anything besides drink with straws or with my lips wrapped around and not inside bottles, and I don't do kisses. Never been a problem. Fast forward to me actually liking a person and actually having a relationship with one my lipstick's shot. It gets rubbed off and looks like shit/nothing. This would be the most useful point of this site since it's for relationship questions and forums. Do any of you know any durable lip products. Before I spend my money. Is semi permanent lip stain good. Or better then the regular kind at all because I want something durable as fuck. It shouldn't come off if it gets wet or gets rubbed unless I'm trying to get it off with a wipe and effort. Can anybody here vouch for anything

What Guys Said 3

• My aunt Sharon used to, can't remember what it was called nor does she, back in 1999-2000 as we were leaving the state Fair she kissed the car window on the passenger side and it took almost 6 years to get that lipstick off, used paint thinner, makeup remover, industrial strength cleaner, everything and wouldn't come off

• @Autumn-Bunny another make up question for you

• I never had a problem with mine either

What Girls Said 16

• I use the Tony Moly lip stain in a bright red. It lasts all day at work and can take a bit of heavy kissing with it. Lip stains work well because they dry to your lips, so they're very durable and hard to get off. The only problem I've had with them is that they do dry your lips out, so you have to make sure you keep Chapstick with you at all times and moisturize your lips after you take it off if you wear it everyday. But the other plus is that you can use as much Chapstick as you need over the top without the stain coming off because it won't smear, smudge, lift off, or slide around on you. Bonus points for being able to eat with it for the most part.

• I heard that M. A. C lip liners are quite long lasting, but did'nt try it myself yet because I can't afford to bust my wallet now. It's reputable and safe which I recommend.

But if you really want the longest fucking lasting lipstick, then I'm going to recommend a revolutionary product known as a tattoo lip tint which originated from Korea.

I've personally tried it but the colour is a little off and you might not be able to match with the rest of your make up because the swatches are extremely reddish bright. And there is no moisturizing or sticky effect. The berrisome tattoo lip tint is da bomb, they pioneered this product.

You can Google it: Tattoo lipstick korea

You can read about it here:
    www.elle.com/.../

You can buy the INSPIRED version here:
    www.aliexpress.com/.../32448578519.html

If you find this helpful, do rate me as the MHO, I'll apprieciate it <3
    And if you need anymore recommendations, you can approach me anytime <3

• 20d

Thanks. I came across the wow lip stains they're pretty popular. I can't tell if they're long lasting or durable. Now that I have it down to a few I'm gonna look up reviews for how long they last and how much they can handle

• Ok, so I'm slightly obsessed with lipstick. Where "slightly" means "How did this army of lipsticks invade my house? And who stole all my money?"
    •_______•

Girrrlllll
    I can toss enough recommendations at you to ensure 10 years of consumer debt... but, first, 4 questions.

__

1)
    What is yr price range...
    ... that you'd pay for a regular go-to?
    ... that you'd pay for a "special occasions only" lippy?

__

2)
    Are you looking for
    ...(a) something that won't budge or rub off AT ALL -- even with a nice hard sloppy throat fuck, followed by the kind of kissing that says "fuck yeah woman, only you... for the rest of my life"
    Or...
    ...(b) something that WILL get all over everything -- and all over HIM (#fuckyeahmarkingmyterritory) -- but will still magically retain perfect color intensity on yr lips?

__

3)
    Do you need brands that come in unusual colors (= anything outside the usual red/pink/nude spectrum)?

__

4)
    Ok, this one is just for me, but...
    You said you "don't do kisses".
    I... uh... I want some more explanation of that one.
    ... For science, of course. :*

Because that's... uh... yeah that's hot as fuck.
    I've ALWAYS been the "don't kiss me until you fuck some romance into me, nice and hard" type. Are you my secret sister? <3

Lmk.

• I got one in Korea and it actually lasts for about 24h (~12h in full tone). It's one of those lip tints you put on and then pull off once they've dried, a bit like Henna actually. It's definitely worth it for me but the application process is a little difficult because you'll need to be really careful as every little mistake will stay on your face for a long time 😅

• 20d

I like the peels, they look like they have really good results but I don't know if they last any longer?

• 20d

Like I've said mine lasts for at least 12h but there's still some hue even after that.

• 20d

Like when I apply it in the evening for a party or event it will usually still be visible for the entire next day.

• You could try using lip liner on your entire lips to avoid lipstick bleeding and if you're lipstick comes off, you'll still have the color from your lip liner. You could also carry some lipstick with you just in case and concealer if it smudges that bad lol

• 20d

It doesn't smudge it comes off. I already touch up and use a lip pencil.

• If you want it to last longer, apply, dab, apply, then set with a light dusting of translucent powder. Or for a stained look, get a very saturated color, apply, dab, apply, dab.
    Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipsticks
    Revlon-Rum Raisin and Black Cherry are great.
    Pacifica Power of Love Lipsticks

• Best lipstick I've ever tried. And it's drugstore makeup. It's not as matte as I want it to be, so just powder your lips with white powder when you're done applying.
    www.elfcosmetics.com/.../velvet-matte-lipstick

• @redeyemindtricks a good question for you to answer lol

I just use lip gloss to matte lip stuff lol it works quite well as long as it isn't coated on too thick

• Try using a lipstick sealer to make your lipstick last longer.

Also some long lasting non transferable lipsticks are:
    Maybelline SuperStay24H Dual Lipstick
    Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
    Coloured Raine Matte Lip Paint
    Nyx Lip Lingerie
    Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick

• There's a korean brand called Beauty People. Their pure vitamin capsule lip tattoo lasts for 48 hours. Almost like an all-nighter lip tint.

• 20d

Yeah I ended up doing some research on my own and it looks like the best lip stains or lip staining peels are from Korea. I landed on Wengie's makeup channel because she was doing lip stain reviews and all the other tints were just gone the minute she wiped it but Beauty People literally just seeped right in and you could still see a strong amount of pigment after she smudged it and that's 1 barely dried application.

• Try good quality matte lipsticks (jeffree star, kylie cosmetics, kat von d),
    The only good lipstain I know only comes in a purpley shade so not sure you'd be to interested.

• Try the jefree star liquid lipsticks they never rub off on my boyfriend when I kiss him.

• I use Kylie lip kits but I also use MAC. The MAC lipsticks that I've been using are NOT a durable lip stain or dry, it rubs right off. The Kylie lip kits are worth it imao.

• I've wondered too, they can't be healthy right?

• 21d

Why not?

• 21d

There's a difference between on your head, and on the gateway towards your insides.

• 21d

@BaileyisDarcy both good points. Plus it's a daily thing. I guess I'm not quite ready for it.

• I like the lip stain/moisturizing lip stick from It Cosmetics. They have a gloss as well.