Guys can you please rate my body? 1-10:10 being hot 1 not

honest answers please! I'm trying to figure out if my bodies the reason guy's don't like me so all answer's are greatly appreciated

Thanks for your answers..I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm not suppose to have a boyfriend right now..I'm just going to wait till I get out of high school unless someone asks me out within the next few month's since I'm graduating this coming year
class of 2011 and I don't think I want to deal with the drama and crap of a boyfriend so right now I'm just happy being single..so unless I get asked out this summer it's single until I graduate! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in putting a number value on a persons looks. Personally I think you have a great body. Skinny girls with small breasts are my thing.

What Guys Said 7

• 8

I'll tell you what though, if you were to hit the gym, do some weight training and add some muscle to that frame, it could easily give you a 9+.

I'm not talking about a female body builder here, just adding about 5 lbs of muscle to your frame will kick your body in super sexy.

• It's not your body believe me. What makes you think guys don't like you?

• Haha thanks! I don't know I haven't had anyone ask me out yet so I figure no one like's me

• I won't give you a number, but your body is quite nice :)

• Your body looks great. I'd be happy to be with a girl with a body like yours. But you are a little on the thin side. I'd say you could use to gain a little bit of weight, but not like just fatty weight, I mean mostly muscle weight. Just enough to make you look fit and healthy. But right now, even without that, you definitely look good.

• Thank you!..it's hard for me to gain weight because I have a high metabolism but thanks for your answer

• I'll give you 7

• Am I the only one who doesn't see a pic? lol.

• Oh got it, your small but that has its benefits :P I'd give it about 7/8

• Haha! sorry I forgot to put go to my profile but thanks so much for your answer! :)

• I don't see any picture? I'd like to though.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you need to gain weight,most guys like to beable to grab on to something, maybe that's your problem, guys like a little meat on there girls bones, sure there are some guys that like skinny girls but most think they would smash there girlfriend if they are too small. My boyfriend sid if I lost too much weight than he wouldn't be attractted to me anymore. try gaining some weigt and toning it so its not fat. Guys like a butt and boobs and from what it looks like you don't . good luck but you are beautiful. ANd if your happy wiht yourself then that's great, don't chnge if you don't want too

• Well I have a high metabolism so I can't gain weight I have never been able to gain a lot of wait not even fat so I can't gain anything but my boob's aren't so small if a 36 c is small then okay it's small but I do have a butt I just decided not to post it..i don't think ill change my body just to get a guy to like me if they don't like me for me then screw them

• It's okay, thanks!

• Your welcome

• What is this today? Girls day to have frozen hard drives between there ears? This has to be the third question like this today so far and each and everyone had a beautiful body just as yours is. Are we just playing and looking for some fun attention or is there an academic of girls with no self esteem?

• you're so thin