Girls, on a scale of one to ten, how attractive do you find me?

Reason why is that I am friends with a lot of girls, but very few will ever go past that friend stage. I am an out going person, very physically fit( in the military) and I love to laugh. I do have an odd sense of humor, which most people find strange, but I don't mind. It's me.

So, please be honest and tell me what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• yeah you're cute... but not in a 5 year old kind of way... I just use cute because I don't like hot/sexy :P anyways... when I saw your pic, without even looking at the question I knew you were in the military... the haircut, the arms... so that should attract girls... big time. ;)

I'd say you're like an 8.5.

As far as girls go, why don't you try going for a girl you are not already friends with... if ALL your girl friends think of you as just a friend, then find a new girl that will be your girlfriend... and once these other girls see that you're dating... it'll trigger something in them... don't know what it is about a guy dating... it just increases their status.

PLUS, I doubt all your girl friends think of you as only a friend... one of the guys that hangs out with my group of friends, is like, the guy friend... but I think every single girl in the group has a crush on him... and anyone not crushing on you... is probably blind and deaf...

Good luck, be confident!

• I think you're very attractive, but it depends on how "odd" your sense of humor is... more than anything, girls want a guy who can make them laugh! Could you give an example of what you think is funny - like a particular show or something?

Perhaps that is what's throwing the girls off.

• It's hard to explain. I can look at someone and just start laughing to myself because they look like a chipmunk. :P Or I can make cracks at friends for things they say.

• Obviously I can't say because I don't know you in person, but could it be possible that your humor comes off as cruel, to others? It's possible if girls don't get the joke, they may think that you're being downright mean for no particular reason. I'm just speculating, I could be way off.

• OH come on now! Been getting these questions from girls with low self esteem all day, now you A MAN proudly serving our great country, is worried about your looks?

With everything else you have wouldn't think looks would mean very much. You get all A+'s in all the things that really count

Only thing I see wrong with your looks is this horrible black thing where your nose should be! LOL

• Well, yes! Girls love being around me. I can make them smile or feel great, but nothing ever happens further than that. I am perpetually stuck at Friend stage. -_-

Any advances I make are shrugged off by "Awww, you're cute."

Oh tip for the ladies, calling a soldier cute is NOT COOL. :P

• I would say you are attractive and would give you a 7. You also seem to be very self-confident. But you obviously are also very logical :-) That is something girls do not like much.

• But I can be emotional/romantic. I just can't do it often. My job requires me to detach myself from my emotions, otherwise bad things happen.

• dude as long as your fine with yourself than that should ultimatly make you happy :) your fine I give ya a 9:)

• I think your an 8-9

• You are fine military guys are always really good looking. I don't usually go for white guys but I would give you at least an 8. I think maybe you come off either not as confident or less easy going? Or you become too close of friends and then it makes it weird to transition into a relationship. I don't know but its not your looks!

• It's hard to not be "intense" something I get a lot actually. When you are in control 100% of the time, it's hard not to be.

• I'd say 6 or 7. But I mean seriously, looks aren't everything! If any girls thinks they are they're not worth it. Your definitely dateable my dear.

What Guys Said 0