Rate hair please?

Ratings on a 1-10 scale.

Rate this hairstyle, if I should change it, and what to change it to.

link

link

Also, rate on attractiveness if you'd like

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hair is decent but you may want to grow it out a bit to be able to put some gel in it or something.

You need some kind of definition to it.

• What do you mean by definition ?? because I don't understand xD

• I guess, but I definitely get attention with it haha

• K then if you get attention with it.. why want to change your hair style? That makes no sense.

What Girls Said 3

• Grow it a wee bit more. :D and then take a tiny bit of gel/mousse to it. Read in a comment you style it as a faux hawk, you should def grow it out some more and style it more prominent. :D It'd add even more to your attractiveness. :D

And grow it out a little bit generally means eh. couple inches long, like a little past the ears or something.

• Thnx, what style would you say is better ? give a link if you can!

• Something a bit like this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Zf_P9g6cuo/Sk2d6DsCHNI/AAAAAAAAEsw/c3_TpEA8c4c/s1600/popular+hairstyle+for+men.jpg. with a tiny bit more length, and messier. :D

• Sweet, thnx 4 the advice

• It looks fne. However you want it, then do it. Just don't do something to it because someone else wanted you too.

• I think it's really cute

What Guys Said 2

• Ok mate I'm a guy BUT you have to grow your hair more and then play with it. I'm 100% straight but you look good. There is nothing gay about tell this to a guy.

• Grow out like...shoulder length ? because I've tried that and it's annoying as f*** lol

• Awesome, thnx 4 the suggestion man

• You are very welcome my friend.

• Take a pair of clippers, put on the #1 attachment and shave that head. You'll be shocked at how many girls will want to run your head because it feels so good.

• Lol I was actually sporting a buzz cut before this, I got the contrary, I seem to get more attention with medium/long hair

• Interesting. It might just be a haircut that only works on certain guys.